Honest opinions about me...?

You gave me my first ever sig. And at that point I didn't know that you were a WZ main-site writer so one day I was reading an article written by you and I was like "Hey I know that guy!" lol

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3634664 said:
Post that fave five, immediately.
Trust me, you're not interested.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3635317 said:
Is that something you can apply for, or...?
Trust me, you're not interested.

I don't know you enough to really care.

I rarely post non-spam or read the main page so I haven't seen enough of your stuff to form an opinion

I remember you as a main-site contributor and could never recall seeing your name popping up in spam or non-spam.

Could you state some of your older WZF usernames? Might ring a bell.

I remember you as a main-site contributor and could never recall seeing your name popping up in spam or non-spam.

Could you state some of your older WZF usernames? Might ring a bell.

He used to go by "Mike "The Kid" Killam", woah quotations inside quotations, MINDFUCK.

I think you are are a swell poster green ranger. I remember your post in my "Posthumous Praise" thread and I thought it was very well written and thought. Your post stand out to me when I am reading a WWE thread, and trust me that's a good thing.

The good: You're a better read than both Labar and Isenberg combined.

The bad: Mt. Killamanjaro is a stupid name. Fuck name puns.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3634486 said:
This thread is probably going to be seen by some as really desperate or needy for attention, and let me assure you that is not the case. Since the whole election stared, I've seen an outpouring (over 500 posts!) against Dagger, challenging his legitimacy as a moderator, a poster, and even a man! I've attempted to remain objective, but I agree with a lot of people on both sides.

I've been around for awhile, and I intend to stick around for as long as I can. I've seen a lot of friendships formed here, and it really struck me how people care for one another deep down, even though it's "just a wrestling forum(this is really obvious if you take a look at the thread on C.M.'s passing). I don't want to be one of those guys that goes on blissfully unaware that he's a totally assclown, and one day wake up to find over 500 posts made against me, as a person.

I know I'm opening up a can of worms asking the Bar Room, and that's ok. If you want to be a total dick, because you can, go for it! We'll have a good laugh... But if a few, or even a lot of you want to express your actual opinions of me as a forum poster, I would really appreciate it. Even if it's "you're a total jackass and all your posts suck", I can learn something from your views of me. If you don't recognize the [Heel] Green Ranger, I just had it changed from Mike "the kid" Killam about two weeks ago.

Honestly, my only intent is to become the best possible forum poster I can. Part of me wants to say "who the fuck cares what people think of me?" but that's just not true. This is a great community, with some awesome people that I wish I knew better. So please, educate me! Where can I improve? Where do I totally suck? Where are my strengths, if you've seen any? Are they any sections I should visit more, or any I should stay away from? ANYTHING, if you have observed me at all, that you feel could help me become a better, more beloved poster in this forum...

I don't know you, but that's because I don't read non-spam outside of NWS. If you want my opinion, link me to what you'd consider your three best posts.

He's not serious. Kid's alright, just a little wound up. I'm keeping an eye on him when I can.

Anyway, Greeny you aren't bad either. Just keep doing what you do.

I like you,... you aren't Pinkie Pie but still likeable. Good all-round poster with a main site article that is worth the read. Continue with these threads however and my opinion will start degrading.

I just can't win can I? I try to make people laugh, I get red-repped. I open up emotionaly, no-one gives a shit.
Wrestling forums have no room for emotion. We're all cold, soulless bastards who wouldn't care if you dropped off the face of the earth tomorrow.

Now that you know that, you can treat others the same way. Such is the circle of life.

I don't really care about either of them actually, I just hate the Pats.

I'll laugh if they lose because of another miraculous late game comeback though.

Tebow is getting a bigger response in Australia than what any of our Australian stars are getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back