• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Posters That Put You Over

Also, let me not forget Jack-Hammer, xfearbefore, and SavageTaker.

During my early days, xfearbefore and SavageTaker gave me the confidence I needed to continue posting during some kind of rough patches.

Here recently, Jack-Hammer has really shown me some respect. If I were to look at my rep right now, he's on there about 5 times green repping me. I've always said that Jack-Hammer is far and away my favorite poster on the forums.

Yep. Blue Cardinal. The BC who's over.

Christian-Bale-0001.gif

Daron Acemoğlu;4628601 said:
Mitch: I had heard some mention of him as HHHKing13, but there was no way in hell I was going to seriously look at someone's posts who had such a generic name. My theory of generic names equaling generic posts was totally disproved when I saw a thread he made on box office draws. Mitch put himself over, but I will admit that I have never been more vocal about one person becoming mod. He is matched in quality of posts by only a handful of people and he is unrivaled in both quantity of posts and quality consistency over posts. When it comes to WZ, Mitch is, hands down, the greatest movies and television poster of all time.

:lmao:

You were not the only one. I can still remember receiving numerous "change your name!" reps, and some people dismissing me as a random Triple H mark.

What if someone was sort of over then faded into nothing? That has to count for something.

Xfear always seemed to be in my corner. Back when I used to post TNA stuff IDR I think enjoyed some of those post too.

I absolutely did, Tiger.

And I think I just figured out who actually might have put me over before all else. NightShiftLoser.

Becca, Will and Monkey for helping me off the forums and on, the msn conversations and all that jazz, Irish and Jake for making me a mod, Shadow for his reference and Sam for helping me out when I first took over his position.

IC25 waxed lyrical about me for a brief period, then everyone forgot, then I came on a TM fuelled wave all the way to the top.

I have no idea, that type of stuff happened sooo long ago, but probably people like Will, AJ, Wes, RVDgurl, ya know people that don't post here anymore.

Nate's put me over plenty of times as well, and JGlass, Sally, Naitch.

Who are you? I ask that for hacky comedic effect as well as a genuine question.

Will did the most for me. When he valiantly fought for Edge in the WZ tourney and drove him to the finals, I was right there alongside him getting embarrassed at every turn. But he kept on showing me love.

Pippen convinced me to use capital letters. That was helpful.

Norcal was also really cool to me in my younger years and defended me a couple of times.

KB, Coco, Uncle Sam, George Steele's Barber, Dr. or whatever his name is the dude who gets a new rep power bar seemingly every hour, Slyfox, Dragon Saga, Blue Chipper Haiku Hogan, Jack-Hammer, the dude who has a period as his username and others I must have forgotten to mention. Those guys are good at putting posters over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back