Cage Match Round 2- Posters you grew to like or hate

31 pages.... and not a mention of me? Damn I don't know if I'm suppost to be sad, pissed off, or happy about that!

Why would anyone not like you Phatso? You don't post all that much, and when you do you're pretty pleasant. I can't think of anything you've ever done that has annoyed me.

Fuck you Phatso, fucking Juggalo I hate you and your guts. The fucking face paint, that corny red smear to mock that you are smiling when you're not. I hate the effect you had on Sting and that he turned into one as well and had the best run of his life.

I hate you.

I make you happy no?

You had it coming. I expected better from a member of the ICE, than just shating just because people with higher rep didn't get it.

Meh, but you're ok. Like your last name.

You had it coming. I expected better from a member of the ICE, than just shating just because people with higher rep didn't get it.

Meh, but you're ok. Like your last name.

You stated that Lawler was getting his 'push' which is basically over now, because of his dead mother. That was silly.

And the last name is from Trigun.

Joe became an idol of mine after he posted that little gif of his version of Samoa Joe doing the truffle shuffle...:lmao: you are a genius to me. :worship:

Fuck you Phatso, fucking Juggalo I hate you and your guts. The fucking face paint, that corny red smear to mock that you are smiling when you're not. I hate the effect you had on Sting and that he turned into one as well and had the best run of his life.

I hate you.

I make you happy no?

Yes, yes you do. Actually I've kind of been growing out of the whole juggalo thing. Its annoying to get called out and get called stupid for it all the time. I'm not that stupid, and as I've grown older I noticed that if I want to be respected more, I need to cut the bullshit out of my life.

Hold me Jose hold me!

Does Milenko know Phatso, that you're like, not a juggalo no more.

DirtyJosé;2874146 said:
Phatso's growing up...*tear*...seems like only yesterday we traded red rep and you shot me a pm about it. I...I...I need a moment, guys...

kleenex-facial-tissue-21400.jpg

I don't know let him read this, if he wants to still be a juggalo go for it. I honestly haven't really talked to him since prolly early Dec.

Obviously PG, I do know how to read.

I don't care though. Alex is still someone I will talk to on MSN every once in a while when I remember to sign on. I still consider him a friend and he is still on my list of WZers I woul like to meet in real life.

Let me contribute:

I grew to like Nick B. I never disliked him, but I was neutral. I think he's one cool dude now, plus he can post his ass off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back