• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uncle Chester

I am better than both those chumps you speak. Better than LSN because he's a conniving little shit and Phatso because he's a complete idiot.

Oh I'm not Coco in any way except the intelligence bit.

Back to your titty thread creep.

Chester, you're an unfunny asshole. But a lot of people on here are, myself included. The issue I'm having here, is that you seem to have a problem with posters that are not only better than you, but have no negative reputation what so ever.

LSN is probably the most laid back, nicest poster in all WZ. Assuming you have good reason not to like him, you have to remember that you can't judge people by a single event. Your opinion isn't just a minority. IT'S WRONG!

Either that, or he's the greatest phony to ever grace the internet. And other than him thinking low of you, I've seen no real evidence that he's "a conniving little shit."

Phatso is simply kick ass.

And with the sole exception of YOUR posts, I've never heard a bad thing about either of them.

And on top of all of this, you're always up someone's ass about something. CONSTANTLY starting shit for no good reason. Not even jokingly. Just trying to weasel your way into a sphincter. I'm probably not the best person to be telling you this, but I'm sick of seeing your petty bullshit being at the top of threads.

This is an intervention. Please get your shit together lad.

P.S. Milenko is also awesome.

What opinion does Coco hold of you? I'm sure it's not a high one.
I enjoy Coco's posting, and I go to both him and Gd in Wzcw for alot of help. I'm not really sure of his oppinion on myself.

My curly pube is more original than you are, phatso and I'd like to know what YOUR iq actually is. I'd be surprised if you get above 80 though going by the general IQ of fat juggalo losers like Milenko and yourself.

My Iq is 131, If I could get out to my storage I would take a picture for you. But I can show you my highschool diploma. I got a 2.7 gpa out of a possible 4.0.

My real name is Alexander Michael Bowen.

YES! I'm the complete idoit. I could pull out a chest hair of mine and it would have a higher Iq than your idoitic try hard trolling ass. You are terrible, you think to highly of yourself. And whoever compared him to Coco, good lord.

Hey, the equation is correct. Let us try again, this time using mathematical symbols.

Chester= Coco - (humor +intelligence) + Stormtrooper's temper + WWTNA's cuntiness.

Hey, the equation is correct. Let us try again, this time using mathematical symbols.

Chester= Coco - (humor +intelligence) + Stormtrooper's temper + WWTNA's cuntiness.

Cut Coco completely out of that equation. Humor and intelligence are not in his repertoire of posting.

Thanks for pointing that out? It's allmost 4:30 in the morning dude, I'm pretty much half asleep. I'm sorry the spelling of idiot isn't tops on my list of shit to figure out atm. He got the picture.

All I'm saying is that if you wanna call someone an idiot, don't spell it wrong and look like one yourself.

Also, why are you letting him get under your skin? You just posted a picture of your diploma, Christ.

Chester, you're an unfunny asshole. But a lot of people on here are, myself included. The issue I'm having here, is that you seem to have a problem with posters that are not only better than you, but have no negative reputation what so ever.

LSN is probably the most laid back, nicest poster in all WZ. Assuming you have good reason not to like him, you have to remember that you can't judge people by a single event. Your opinion isn't just a minority. IT'S WRONG!

Either that, or he's the greatest phony to ever grace the internet. And other than him thinking low of you, I've seen no real evidence that he's "a conniving little shit."

Phatso is simply kick ass.

And with the sole exception of YOUR posts, I've never heard a bad thing about either of them.

And on top of all of this, you're always up someone's ass about something. CONSTANTLY starting shit for no good reason. Not even jokingly. Just trying to weasel your way into a sphincter. I'm probably not the best person to be telling you this, but I'm sick of seeing your petty bullshit being at the top of threads.

This is an intervention. Please get your shit together lad.

I just don't like him, he sounds so fuckign restrained and just really really sneakingly cunty. That and he shat on me like a cunt when he was in the wrong and thought he cold take the moral highground with an awfully see trough apology.

Phatso is an idiot, a big cunt of an idiot.

Listen to me, I don't start shit anymore- even in this thread it was Phatso NOT me who wanted to get it on, I happily obliged but was not the antagonist. There's a select few I go after if given the chance and even then it's not worthy of being referred to as shit starting.

And I ONLY with the excpetion of like 1 fucking poster attack someone who's attacked me. That's it.

You're worse at ruining moments than NickB is and that's saying a lot.

This is your entire posting style:

1) Post something with no flavour or distinguish-ability that anyone with a dictionary can write.

2) Insert shitty gif or unfunny picture

3) Attack someone who's better than you.

:lol:

1 and 3 should be written on your gravestone.

I'll give you the second one though. I do post a lot of Gifs. Though your opinion of them is poor.

131 my ass, you'd actually be smart then Phatso. And is 2.7 good? I mean if I were to treat a score of 4 as a 100% you'd be just below 75, correct?

Your gravestone would be basic and run of the mill on the account that's there's nothing remotely different about you that makes you stand out nothing, not your style, vocab., or even the godawful gifs you cornize our day with.

Cut Coco completely out of that equation. Humor and intelligence are not in his repertoire of posting.

Coco does attack members sometimes in the Cage. He does so in a hilarious manner while Chester does the same thing and fails at every single instant due to his lack of humor and intelligence.

A 4.0 is basically 100% on everything you did in highschool in the Us. To get a 4.0 you either have to be smart as fuck, or do everything and get very high grades on them. And a 2.7 isn't the best gpa to get you in a good college. But I believe that it was a good effort. I could have done better if I would have focused more on homework.

But shit happens, I have no regrets about my schooling. Yes 131 is the number. My scores are locked in a small safe along with a few other awards I got before we moved again this summer. I was proud of it, but in no way shape or form is 131 a great score on it.

Enterkey's one:

1) Post tits in hope of someone giving you a rep and acknowledging your existence.

Haven't done much of that lately and even when I do it isn't really for the rep or acknowledgement, just simply enjoy posting the tits for those that enjoy them to see on here.

2) Swear.

I can easily go longer without swearing in a post than you can without saying some kind of idiotic drivel about how you're supposedly "better" than whoever happens to be against you this week and while they always get the undying support of the forum you are left licking your wounds and imagining that they don't exist only to start the same cycle over and over again. It is getting rather tiresome to watch as you've shown absolutely no growth or change over the past 6-10 months and do nothing but further the thought that you are nothing more than a constant complainer with an undeserved ego. You have become quite stale if you were to ask me.

It really isn't Crock. But basically if you screw up one class you piss it away. I blame my English and Math classes for it mostly.

Your gravestone would be basic and run of the mill on the account that's there's nothing remotely different about you that makes you stand out nothing, not your style, vocab., or even the godawful gifs you cornize our day with.

My style and vocab? What exactly are you attacking? My vocab has to stand out, but earlier you told me that anyone with a dictionary could have my vocab. Are you telling me I should start making up words? XD

What you're implying is that I need to zaz it up a bit. Maybe I should pretend that I'm from another country! Or perhaps I should start trolling on a regular basis, like half the Cage! Or maybe I should stand out like you do...

The only thing that makes YOU stand out is your constant bitching. Maybe if you knew what NWS meant I'd take your word for these vaguer than fuck insults. No style. Plain. Vocab.

Well, here's another one of those terrible GIFs for you. ;)

tumblr_lmbv1fk6IO1qdiz42o1_500.gif

My freshman and sophmore years in english really fucked over my gpa. I just passed both of them. Then my final two years I got between a 75 and 90ish. Math was allways terrible for me, I thank god I had my wrestling coach as a teacher.

Same for me. My college GPA is much higher than my high school GPA.

I am better than both those chumps you speak. Better than LSN because he's a conniving little shit and Phatso because he's a complete idiot.

That's right. At least you don't conceal your general dick-headedness. Good job as well getting everyone to see LSN's true colours, we've all hate him now and he's not allowed to take part in our activities no more.

Plus Phatso contributes to this site quite a lot. I can't remember the last time I saw a single non-spam post from you. Your like CM Punk without substance, just hanging around telling people you're better than them.

I, like many, am still hoping somebody picks you up and puts you in prison so you can vent your nasty little lungs out and nobody will hear you.

131 my ass, you'd actually be smart then Phatso. And is 2.7 good? I mean if I were to treat a score of 4 as a 100% you'd be just below 75, correct?

See you're not too good at maths either. Try about 67%, 2.7 being near enough two thirds of 4. Umm that's not a jab at Phatso because 67% doesn't SOUND like a bad score to me, in Uni that'd almost be a first.

That's right. At least you don't conceal your general dick-headedness. Good job as well getting everyone to see LSN's true colours, we've all hate him now and he's not allowed to take part in our activities no more.

Plus Phatso contributes to this site quite a lot. I can't remember the last time I saw a single non-spam post from you. Your like CM Punk without substance, just hanging around telling people you're better than them.

I, like many, am still hoping somebody picks you up and puts you in prison so you can vent your nasty little lungs out and nobody will hear you.

I showed that LSN is a mischievous lying little cock of a cunt.

Again I love how you simpletons consider contributing a good thing, this is Uncle Phatso not some philosophical genius. His contributions seem to only matter in the WZCW and I doubt many people give a shit about that.

You don't go near my sections buddy. And you're like Zack Ryder without the nerdlove, the smallest spot produced by chickenpox among large ones, constantly chirping away at topics that don't concern you and where your input isn't needed or in demand.

I don't understand, apart from literally 1 thread, where my hate has been unwarranted or not part of a forum trend and I'm not sure how I've in anyway dampened peoples enjoyment of the forum considering I don't attack without reason and don't post in every single thread like a maniac.

See you're not too good at maths either. Try about 67%, 2.7 being near enough two thirds of 4. Umm that's not a jab at Phatso because 67% doesn't SOUND like a bad score to me, in Uni that'd almost be a first.

Sorry if I didn't want to expend energy on figuring the exact percentage of someone's high school score. And how hard can it be to average 67% on your subjects? Any dumbass can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back