• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uncle Chester

I showed that LSN is a mischievous lying little cock of a cunt.

Can you run me by your version of the events then because I remember LSN red repping you with an offensive message after you had goaded him into responding and then claiming this made him some sort of liar.

Again I love how you simpletons consider contributing a good thing, this is Uncle Phatso not some philosophical genius. His contributions seem to only matter in the WZCW and I doubt many people give a shit about that.

It's still one more section than you seem to be able to add anything significant to. Quite a few people give a shit about it if we're honest.

You don't go near my sections buddy. And you're like Zack Ryder without the nerdlove, the smallest spot produced by chickenpox among large ones, constantly chirping away at topics that don't concern you and where your input isn't needed or in demand.

Pray point in the direction of 'your sections' buddy, I'd love to see your impressive body of work. Lots of people like Zach Ryder. Besides, very few threads call for a specific person to post so I'll just take that criticism and throw it out the window.

I don't understand, apart from literally 1 thread, where my hate has been unwarranted or not part of a forum trend and I'm not sure how I've in anyway dampened peoples enjoyment of the forum considering I don't attack without reason and don't post in every single thread like a maniac.

Even if I were to take a radical stance right now and say, believe you. The fact of the matter is you seem to have riled a number of posters on this site and many of them now don't like you. That's a fact. That you seem to be quite unaware of what you've actually done to annoy people is frankly worrying.

The statement I don't attack without reason is quite obviously untrue though. You attacked Phatso upon entering this thread calling him 'a complete idiot', before he had posted anything here at all.

Sorry if I didn't want to expend energy on figuring the exact percentage of someone's high school score. And how hard can it be to average 67% on your subjects? Any dumbass can do that.

Well that's just the point. It took me next to no energy but for you it would be at the expense of it. So it's likely that you're not too great at maths and should refrain from calling other people complete idiots.

Can you run me by your version of the events then because I remember LSN red repping you with an offensive message after you had goaded him into responding and then claiming this made him some sort of liar.

The general feeling was, that LSn being imune to 'trolls' wouldn't let them get to him and then saying my hate for him was unwarranted since he didn't do anything to me. I reminded him of the red rep which contained numerous insults and he then tried to save face by giving a lousy apology aimed to diffuse the destruction of his credibility.

Pray point in the direction of 'your sections' buddy, I'd love to see your impressive body of work. Lots of people lack Zach Ryder. Besides, very few threads call for a specific person to post so I'll just take that criticism and throw it out the window.

I have my sections. Did this topic need your response when there were other posters channeling what your saying in the first place?

Even if I were to take a radical stance right now and say, believe you. The fact of the matter is you seem to have riled a number of posters on this site and many of them now don't like you. That's a fact. That you seem to be quite unaware of what you've actually done to annoy people is frankly worrying.

The statement I don't attack without reason is quite obviously untrue though. You attacked Phatso upon entering this thread calling him 'a complete idiot', before he had posted anything here at all.

The hate I have received has been the result of a chain reaction. Once you insult certain members you get their accomplices to hate you too and I'm sure you understand how that process works. And consider what Phatso did in the other thread where he shot me down for a light-hearted statement nobody else would've even thought of as cunty.

Well that's just the point. It took me next to no energy but for you it would be at the expense of it. So it's likely that you're not too great at maths and should refrain from calling other people complete idiots.

I am actually very good at maths, certainly not a genius at it but still achieve nice marks for it. And I'm happy you can calculate the percentage 2.7 makes up of 4. Good for you.

YES! I'm the complete idoit. I could pull out a chest hair of mine and it would have a higher Iq than your idoitic try hard trolling ass. You are terrible, you think to highly of yourself. And whoever compared him to Coco, good lord.

What opinion does Coco hold of you? I'm sure it's not a high one.

My curly pube is more original than you are, phatso and I'd like to know what YOUR iq actually is. I'd be surprised if you get above 80 going by the general IQ of fat juggalo losers like Milenko and yourself.

I got a 4.0. REALLY not as hard as people make it seem.

I think a 4.0 in Utah is the equivalent of a 2.0 in most other states, except Alabama and Kansas.

We didn't do the 4.0 GPA scale in my high school, but if I had to guess I think I'd finish just below a 3.5. I missed a lot of school (like, 120 days from sophomore to senior year) so I was constantly playing catch-up. Didn't stop me from getting into a bomb ass school where I'm KILLING it.

But all of this is irrelevant. You define your own success. For some people, grades are part of it, for others they are not. In my opinion, if you are happy, you are having success.

I think a 4.0 in Utah is the equivalent of a 2.0 in most other states, except Alabama and Kansas.

We didn't do the 4.0 GPA scale in my high school, but if I had to guess I think I'd finish just below a 3.5. I missed a lot of school (like, 120 days from sophomore to senior year) so I was constantly playing catch-up. Didn't stop me from getting into a bomb ass school where I'm KILLING it.

But all of this is irrelevant. You define your own success. For some people, grades are part of it, for others they are not. In my opinion, if you are happy, you are having success.

Consider this, say if I was to get 75% score on all my subjects, would my GPA be a 3? And what's the average score?

Consider this, say if I was to get 75% score on all my subjects, would my GPA be a 3? And what's the average score?

No. I think if you had a 75% average you'd have a 2.0-2.5 GPA, somewhere in between, but I'm not sure. Like I said, my high school didn't use the 4.0 scale, and my college calculates it for me.

And I don't think there is an average score, it depends on the school you go to. Some colleges probably try to balance the amount of scores so that they'd have a nice bell curve from 1.0 (which you'd probably be on academic probation for) to 4.0, but I'm sure most high schools don't do that. There's probably some statistic for the national average floating around on the internet, but I wouldn't put too much stock into that sort of thing. I know a few kids from my high school who got 3.8s and 3.9s by taking really easy classes and electives and such.

The general feeling was, that LSn being imune to 'trolls' wouldn't let them get to him and then saying my hate for him was unwarranted since he didn't do anything to me. I reminded him of the red rep which contained numerous insults and he then tried to save face by giving a lousy apology aimed to diffuse the destruction of his credibility.

I don't see why being good means you have to be perfect. He got trolled and responded, this means he's susceptible to trolling and not a bad guy. I can't speak for others but he hasn't lost any credibility by me.

I have my sections. Did this topic need your response when there were other posters channeling what your saying in the first place?

I just addressed something nobody else did.

The hate I have received has been the result of a chain reaction. Once you insult certain members you get their accomplices to hate you too and I'm sure you understand how that process works. And consider what Phatso did in the other thread where he shot me down for a light-hearted statement nobody else would've even thought of as cunty.

Whilst I agree that this is often the case here and it has perhaps happened to you to some degree, it isn't the reason I dislike you. See I saw you around and I didn't really know much about you but you were fine by me, just another poster. And then you randomly red repped me with a gibberish message. Now I can take being repped for a reason, but the fact you didn't have one just made me think of you as a little bit dick-headed. Then lo and behold you start coming into the cage and other spam zones and that seemed to be confirmed. I'm afraid I formulated my own evaluation of you.

I'll take your word for it about Phatso, I don't know the entire history of name calling and where it began with you two, but it's not the only person that you've made jabs at without really having a reason to.

You're worse at ruining moments than NickB is and that's saying a lot.

Sorry, Chester. I really need to stop ruining moments. Next time your dog is licking peanut butter from your asshole, make sure you let us know. I'll refrain from insulting you until he's finished. Wouldn't want to ruin another moment... you sick fucking pile of shit.

This is your entire posting style:

1) Post something with no flavour or distinguish-ability that anyone with a dictionary can write.

2) Insert shitty gif or unfunny picture

3) Attack someone who's better than you.

Chester... come on. Just because you bash decent posters and call them shit doesn't make it so. You're wrong, most of the time, and you need to accept that.

tumblr_ljus1rFvvR1qanftk.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back