• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uncle Chester

Xemmy

of the Le'beau family
I'm ashamed to say that I used to like the guy.

Now every time I see him in the Cage, it's like 5 year old attacking someone's shins. He claims to be better than Phatso and LSN, and probably a bunch of other posters he's completely inferior to. He doesn't seem to realize that no shares his opinion.

That is all.

CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

Her face makes her look like the daughter of Gary Busey.
The rack needs a little work too. You can do better than that.

386px-GaryBuseyOct07.jpg

Chester is like Coco sans the sense of humor and intelligence. Add to that Stormtrooper's temper and WWTNA's cuntiness and you'll get Chester.

I am better than both those chumps you speak. Better than LSN because he's a conniving little shit and Phatso because he's a complete idiot.

Oh I'm not Coco in any way except the intelligence bit.

I second both statements as well as Chester being an idiotic child fucker

Back to your titty thread creep.

I'm ashamed to say that I used to like the guy.

Now every time I see him in the Cage, it's like 5 year old attacking someone's shins. He claims to be better than Phatso and LSN, and probably a bunch of other posters he's completely inferior to. He doesn't seem to realize that no shares his opinion.

That is all.

You're worse at ruining moments than NickB is and that's saying a lot.

This is your entire posting style:

1) Post something with no flavour or distinguish-ability that anyone with a dictionary can write.

2) Insert shitty gif or unfunny picture

3) Attack someone who's better than you.

Enterkey's one:

1) Post tits in hope of someone giving you a rep and acknowledging your existence.

2) Swear.

YES! I'm the complete idoit. I could pull out a chest hair of mine and it would have a higher Iq than your idoitic try hard trolling ass. You are terrible, you think to highly of yourself. And whoever compared him to Coco, good lord.

YES! I'm the complete idoit. I could pull out a chest hair of mine and it would have a higher Iq than your idoitic try hard trolling ass. You are terrible, you think to highly of yourself. And whoever compared him to Coco, good lord.

What opinion does Coco hold of you? I'm sure it's not a high one.

My curly pube is more original than you are, phatso and I'd like to know what YOUR iq actually is. I'd be surprised if you get above 80 going by the general IQ of fat juggalo losers like Milenko and yourself.

You're my boy, but you gotta do better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back