• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Forum's Old Farts (by comparison)

28 years of age, will be partaking my third year at university studying drama and theatre arts.

Will then be working on getting my masters in acting which will span another two years, got two kids and a third on the way working on getting my drivers liscence also so yeah fun times.

26. Graduated college in 2002 with a bachelors degree in graphic design.

Work as a full-time graphic designer in New York City with a live-in girlfriend and her two annoying cats.

Currently renting in Brooklyn – looking to potentially buy a home a year from now.

So wait, you graduated college at 18?

24 in a few months, work 200 hours a month when I am stateside, a million hours (roughly) a month when im...uh, out and about. I rent, becuase like fuck if I will be tied to one place so much. I barely even have furniture. Single, accidentally have sex with a lot of girls, no children that I acknowledge.

I'm 19 and currently working 6 days a week full-time under casual rates.

I'm re-starting my university studies in hopes to become a Primary/Elementary School Teacher from next year and aiming to enter the wrestling business. I will be moving out of home within the next 6 months and will hopefully be much higher in my job rankings to support my expenditures.

I'm 26, currently working as a cashier/supervisor at Corrados(Wholesale Supermarket). I'm also in the process of moving to an independent living center for disabilities which is a step above a group home. When I get there I'd want to work in Guitar Center since I am a musician.

You planning on in ring stuff or manager/referee/booker? And where are you planning on training at?

I'd like to try being a professional wrestler. If that doesn't work out, anything on the side would do. I'm going to start training with fellow WZ member J-Dogg at our local promotion... where four/five of their girls wrestle for SHIMMER. The head trainer is SHIMMER's current champion... named Madison Eagles.

I'd like to try being a professional wrestler. If that doesn't work out, anything on the side would do. I'm going to start training with fellow WZ member J-Dogg at our local promotion... where four/five of their girls wrestle for SHIMMER. The head trainer is SHIMMER's current champion... named Madison Eagles.

Cool stuff.

27, not married, no kids, getting my cosmetology license. I rent with my girlfriend and two other roommates because I hate fucking apartments.

Education: General (GED), very little college - no degree, no interest in returning.
Relationship Status: Married (5 years in October)
Children: 2
Job Status: Shift Manager, ("Co-Asst. Manager") Video Store
Home Status: Co-Renting (to own)

I'm 26, currently working as a cashier/supervisor at Corrados(Wholesale Supermarket). I'm also in the process of moving to an independent living center for disabilities which is a step above a group home. When I get there I'd want to work in Guitar Center since I am a musician.

I actually used to work at the affiliate Musician's Friend Distribution Center for about a year. Great pay for an 18 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back