Cage Match Round 2- Posters you grew to like or hate

And think he has you quoted in his sig.

That's another reason I think he's dumb, he has a stupid quote from Doc in his sig. If Doc said, "Michael V is a talented poster" then that would be okay, but all Doc said was that he was an ADEQUATE LD maker. Basically, Doc complimented his copy and pasting abilities.

JGlass. He takes things too seriously sometimes. A casual remark in the spam zone by anyone can soon turn into a long wordy argument with him. Lighten up in the spam zone man.

Really though, I don't want to dig through a thread for this: spill the dirt on Mr "WrestleZoNexus" himself, please.

Pardon? Why don't we like Mr. Wrestlezonexus? He just says stupid, ignorant shit in every LD. I understand that he's 14, but he's too obnoxious to deal with sometimes. I do feel bad for hating on him because I'm sure if I was posting here when I was 14 I'd say my fair share of stupid shit too, but he's just unbearable.

WrestleZoNexus should be too preoccupied with trying to find out whether or not breasts really feel like bags of sand to spend as much time on here as he does.

Alistair_Smythe.jpg

Nobody. Some people on here take the discussion stuff too seriously.

I don't take the discussion stuff on here too seriously, and here's a three paragraph response why.

lul jk

One of the various dumb things Michael V said last night:

Tonight EC doesn't stand for Elimination Chamber! It stands for Edge and Christian!

Multiply the exclamation marks by 20 and that's the actual post.

He isn't instantly recognizable on a wrestling forum, what a pathetic loser. That who are you insult is always a gem.
I love you.
DirtyJosé;2868712 said:
Really though, I don't want to dig through a thread for this: spill the dirt on Mr "WrestleZoNexus" himself, please.
He's just really annoying in LDs. I know he's 14 or whatever but damn. And last night really made me furious because he was overusing shitty old memes in ways that weren't even funny. That kind of humor always gets looked down on and it's because of people like him doing it wrong.
That's another reason I think he's dumb, he has a stupid quote from Doc in his sig. If Doc said, "Michael V is a talented poster" then that would be okay, but all Doc said was that he was an ADEQUATE LD maker. Basically, Doc complimented his copy and pasting abilities.
This is another reason he annoys me. He specifically asked me to say, in that christmas thread I made, "Michael 'Mr. WZNexus' V is the best LD Maker EVER!!!!". As an honest man, I simply could not bring myself to do that.

I love you.

He's just really annoying in LDs. I know he's 14 or whatever but damn. And last night really made me furious because he was overusing shitty old memes in ways that weren't even funny. That kind of humor always gets looked down on and it's because of people like him doing it wrong.

This is another reason he annoys me. He specifically asked me to say, in that christmas thread I made, "Michael 'Mr. WZNexus' V is the best LD Maker EVER!!!!". As an honest man, I simply could not bring myself to do that.

15gs936.jpg

Alberto Doctero, an honest men

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back