• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Posters That Put You Over

KB, Coco, Uncle Sam, George Steele's Barber, Dr. or whatever his name is the dude who gets a new rep power bar seemingly every hour, Slyfox, Dragon Saga, Blue Chipper Haiku Hogan, Jack-Hammer, the dude who has a period as his username and others I must have forgotten to mention. Those guys are good at putting posters over.

:lmao:

Damn name length restrictions. That would've been a good one.

Since the OP mentioned considering oneself an "established member", I've abstained from posting so far. I'm still working on year one, after all. However, I have had a lot of folks looking out for me, repping my posts, giving me good feedback, and just being friendly. So, what the hell, here goes nothing:

Sally, Dagger Dias, LSN, Mac/iOS, Bear Hug, Fire Marshall Bill, Dowds, Jack-Hammer, El Terrible, BaconBits, ocekit, PG, Cereal Killer EST 2012, SAMCRO, The Eighties, King Patrick, Cena Nation, JGlass, Lowdown, Macho Machismo, hatehabsforever, Miko, YOLO, FWR, Haiku Hogan, Nate, and I know I'm forgetting a few guys. Shout out to Coco, Natural Selection, Killam, KJ, IDR, and KB for sticking, moving, and rolling with my jabs. I've joked with you guys (and a lot of others) but I keed, and most of you have hit me up for some rep at one point or another so thanks. Hell, shout out to all of the mods. It wasn't all that long ago where like every third post of mine was borderline spam, so thanks for just deleting 'em rather than running up my warnings.

Truth be told, though, I don't see myself as "over". New is new. I'm working on my tenure. If anything I'm getting that Ryback push, beating a bunch of jobbers two and three at a time. This time next year you'll all be wondering how it all went wrong while watching me pour soup down the shirt of 2014's version of Milenko.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Rattlesnake for his guidance over this last season of Dexter.

This is the story of a boy who was not human. Yet, once he experienced humanity, he wanted more of it. Alas, what he did not realize was that humanity was not a gift that was bestowed so easily upon everyone. And so, he tried and tried till he failed....

I'm no poet but the finale really moved me enough to make me say those words.
He put me over. Over the moon. I'm really happy to have him put it all in perspective for me.

I'm not established enough on this site since quite frankly it has very strict rules and all but I'm willing to give it a shit this time around.

I can establish myself pretty well though and don't need anyone putting me over. It's not like I'm a noob on any kind of forums...done it all and know how it works.

The Butcher, Dagger-Dias, Jack-Hammer, Dwayne Hicks, and Mac/iOS give me more credit than I ever really deserve.

There are others who should get a pat on the back for their support of SAMCRO, but those were the ones off the top of my head that are respected members. For the most part.

The Butcher, Dagger-Dias, Jack-Hammer, Dwayne Hicks, and Mac/iOS give me more credit than I ever really deserve.

There are others who should get a pat on the back for their support of SAMCRO, but those were the ones off the top of my head that are respected members. For the most part.

This post has literally made my day. And I got hit by a car today so it's not going great. Thanks for this uplifting comment.

Oh well if Dagger AND Macios put you over then you have it made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back