Your "True Opinions" Of Posters?

Oh! Do me.... however you please. And whilst I'm here:

JGlass - I felt like you used to suck up a lot pre-mod, and it's not that you weren't a good enough poster to earn the position but when an opportunity arose for an easy target you'd be there quick-smart putting them down. However, since being a mod I think you've done a good lot of good work to advertise your area and have your own clear-cut personality now and have curbed that stuff, and I like you much more for it.

Slyfox - Talks people in circles sometimes which almost disguises when he isn't right. I admire that'll he'll chase an argument and not concede. I also think he's got plenty of WWE bias, more noticeably than most guys. But I couldn't think of a better admin, dude is fair and keeps people in check.

Nate - Would be the my choice for a wrestling mod the night time the position vacates. Posts a lot there, very consistent, and better still very consistently right.

X - Similarly to Sly, feels like he has indy bias sometimes but I have to give him the props for doing and watching all of the shit I'm just too lazy to.

Nick - I don't feel like I know you very well but I'm confident your work has a lot of substance, an easy choice as mod.

Naitch/LSN80/EnterKey/SJ/Phatso/Red Skull - Darned if I have a bad thing to say any of 'em. Certainly more I could add to the list if I cared to.

Justin - Never really confronted you, and don't know much about you other than your fandom for comics and the like, but you seem like a really angry guy sometimes and docile others.

Sam - Most beloved member of the forums most probably and I always find it interesting how he touts Tastycles' ability and yet it falls on deaf ears. Would hate to ever think the constant bombardment of affection directed to him would make him lazy, and thankfully don't believe it will.

Sully - People really are too fucking harsh on this kid. He's pretty harmless most of the time and the time's when he isn't he's still far less annoying than people like Angel or Chester.

SSC SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH. The amount of o's I put do not do him justice.

SNS - Very frustrating when you first enter The Cage. You have to tolerate him until you realize that he's almost always right and you're taking him too personally. After that he becomes an asset.

Coco - The CM Punk of the forums. Interpret how you will.

Doc - Has this mysterious aura making me think he's quite interesting. Not much to go on except he's a little erratic when he talks about shitting on people/not shitting on people, and I also feel we'd have a similar sense of humor because I saw Black Dynamite and I was won over willingly.

NorCal - Same thing about Doc applies here. Sometimes you're the best person for cooling down a heated situation, but sometimes you want to shit on people's fun. I'm still fond of you either way because I know what fate would await me were I not.

Gelgarin - The ultimate stickler for grammar and clearly very intelligent, but he knows it. He's one of those people I feel myself disagreeing with a lot but being convinced by their well presented arguments.

KB - I actually have very little bad to say about him. Don't agree with his prison sentence for Milenko but other than that he's got one of them there great wrestling minds and a wealth of knowledge few others can claim, and whats more he knows how to use it.

And naturally everyone of you is/are good - excellent posters.

Anyone else? Very candid I'm sure you'll agree.

You thought I sucked up? That's weird, as I always prided myself on not sucking up. Hell, I wasn't even looking to get modded when Sly offered me the job.

You thought I sucked up? That's weird, as I always prided myself on not sucking up. Hell, I wasn't even looking to get modded when Sly offered me the job.

I guess it's the way it came off from my viewpoint. Like I said though it never meant you didn't earn it.

Do me, I dare you.

Erm, erm, erm..... who are you again? Well I guess you're OK. Point me to some non-spams so I can assess you critically.

Horace- When you first started posting I really liked you, but then you started making a total ass out of yourself in the spam sections, and I sort of lost interest in trying to help you. You've recovered since then, but your personality has changed completely. You used to be sort of like a Doc type of poster; happy just to be talking to people about wrestling and excitable. Now you seem sort of like MRC, except not funny. I don't know if your attitude changed because now you're acting more like your real self, or if your attitude changed because you're trying to impress someone. Either way, you're a decent enough poster and you should just keep doing what you're doing.

Rohan- Despite the fact you've had this account since 2007, it seems you just got on the scene recently. Really, I haven't seen much of you outside the bar room to know much about your ability, but the few posts I have seen look pretty good. My advice to you is to speak your mind more often, don't jump on a bandwagon just because you see some big names on there. I'm sure I've done that before, and it almost always winds up with you looking like a fool.

Jack-Hammer - By far the most intelligent poster I've ever encountered. His stuff are just well argumented and he knows what he dislikes and what he likes and why. Even though I feel he's just a bit biased toward the WWE, I still enjoy reading his stuff because the guy is simply smart and his posts reflect it.

xfearbefore - Cool dude, I like him. He sounds like one of those guys who liked TNA before and started hating it after it changed, and I can't really take a stance on that. I wasn't watching TNA for as long as he has and maybe I would've liked it back then and hated it now. I can see why he doesn't like it as much, though. Old TNA has its ups. As far as posting in general, if I'm reading in the WWE section I'll skip most posts but I'll read his because when it comes to the WWE we like and dislike pretty much the same thing.

JJYanks - Favorite person to argue with. I'm pretty much the only reason why he hops on the TNA section. He proves a lot of my trollings wrong and I like arguing with him back and forth. He's I think he only person who doesn't take me and my crap seriously and has fun with it.

Nate - Unlike Yanks he takes me seriously and that grew into hatred over time. His opinions about TNA are awful. I don't remember him saying anything coherent or logical. Other than that, in the Bar Room he's awesome.

shattered dreams - Love reading his posts anywhere. He shares a LOT of the stuff I like about TNA and is one of the few who "get it" when it comes to that company. I like how he presents arguments and he's basically what I'd be if I stopped tea bagging people all the time. Also thanks for backing me up in that zombie thread about people punching me in da fayce! You're right, I am smarter than a lot of these ******s! Zing!

itssoeasy, WWEisLiFe2 - A couple of **** is all they are. They give the WWE fans such a bad name and are the epitome of what a lot of us refer to as a "brainwashed WWE mark". Horrible, horrible posters. I don't know if they're trolling or not, but their posts are just horrible. Don't like 'em. I doubt anyone does. Even the non-TNA fans.

It's Damn Real - Same stuff I said about shattered apply to IDR. Love reading his posts.

Dizzy - I am/was posting with Dizzy on another forum and he's extremely fun to read because he's almost as cynical in his posts as I am. He's also as passionate about it as I am.

D-Man - A big dick without a dick sucking dick while riding a dick's dick.

Is a Zevon_Zion tell all in the cards for the future? My Life Under The Bridge: A Troll's Observations.

Is a Zevon_Zion tell all in the cards for the future? My Life Under The Bridge: A Troll's Observations.
Dude that's so racist. Stop with the silly preconceptions of us trolls living under bridges.

We live in houses like normal people. I, of course ,am paying for mine thanks to TNA because I'm on the payroll. Dixie's been very nice to me. Gave me a huge ... head start ... fyknowhtimean ...

Nate - Unlike Yanks he takes me seriously and that grew into hatred over time. His opinions about TNA are awful. I don't remember him saying anything coherent or logical. Other than that, in the Bar Room he's awesome.

No worries, I don't take you so seriously anymore. Also, you'd be surprised if you seen my posts back when I first started here. I was probably as big a TNA mark as you are.

I learned though. I finally learned.

Zeven_Zion - I don't get all the hate he gets. I think he's a cool cat.

She gave you money with which to pay for groceries and home furnishings?
Trolls feed off of people's negative energy toward them so I don't need food, and she's not paying for home furnishings. The Ultimate Warrior is. I'm giving him Troll Lessons. I think he's doing fine so far but he'll get there, he'll get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back