What is the problem on this forum?

amazing_blue

Pre-Show Stalwart
So for those of you who didn't see, someone made a perfectly fine thread in the Monday Night Raw section of this forum called "muppet massacre." For reasons beyond my comprehension, the apparent Taliban rulers of this site closed the thread.

I love how this site claims to be the best wrestling forum on the web, yet you can't even voice your opinion without having your thread closed because the mods THINK the thread is stupid. Since when does a mod's opinion equate to the truth? I didn't know it did.

The hypocrisy here is incredible. Countless times during my days here on WZ I have gotten warnings for posting opinions with no detail to back them up. Yet when I see someone take time out of their day to be creative and provide details, their thread is locked. I don't know what to tell the management of this site, but you can't have it both ways.

It's too bad the mods/admins here have to be such idiots. I really dig the concept of this forum and the opinions I read here. Go ahead and ban me if you want to, because I'm not going to be posting in the "prison" section of this forum.

I'll have fun over on . Feel free to join me.

So for those of you who didn't see, someone make a perfectly fine thread in the Monday Night Raw section of this forum called "muppet massacre." For reasons beyond my comprehension, the apparent Taliban rulers of this site closed the thread.

Oh lord here we go again... The thread was like 90% spam, that alone should be enough reason to close it.

I love how this site claims to be the best wrestling forum on the web,

Since when?

yet you can't even voice your opinion without having your thread closed because the mods THINK the thread is stupid.

I'm not a mod & I thought it was one of the stupidest fucking thread I have ever seen. Plus I'm pretty sure it wasn't just closed because it was a stupid fucking thread.

Since when does a mod's opinion equate to the truth? I didn't know it did.

Mods are just here to enforce rules and shit, the thread was filled with spam in a non-spam section, hence it was closed, not to difficult to figure out, besides it's not even your thread so why the fuck do you even care?

The hypocrisy here is incredible.

There was no hypocrisy in that thread being closed at all

Countless times during my days here on WZ I have gotten warnings for posting opinions with no detail to back them up. Yet when I see someone take time out of their day to be creative and provide details, their thread is locked. I don't know what to tell the management of this site, but you can't have it both ways.

Trying reading the rules, all that shit that the mods do that you think is unfair will make a shit load of sense, plus you'll probably start getting less warnings and infractions

It's too bad the mods/admins here have to be such idiots.

Yeah, because you lack of understanding the basic rules of the former clearly shows that you're one intelligent motherfucker:rolleyes:

I really dig the concept of this forum and the opinions I read here.

Then I fail to see the problem, read the rules, follow them and this place should be far more enjoyable for you.

Go ahead and ban me if you want to, because I'm not going to be posting in the "prison" section of this forum.

Yeah, because they totally needed your permission...:rolleyes:

I'll have fun over on wrestlingforum.com. Feel free to join me.

No thank you, I'm perfectly happy right here

EDIT: BTW you're thread is in the wrong section genius

they don't close forums for people voicing their opinion, they close the threads that are stupid, pointless, etc. there was no reason to the thread but to have the muppets burned alive, and someone else stated that they should burn hornswaggle alive...what purpose does that serve?

I closed the thread because it was a spam magnet, the idea was awful, and the poster was promoting an episode of Raw designed to make children cry. Truly a sick fuck.

Thread wasn't bad at all, would be open under site without Talibanese rules such as this one.

Thread wasn't bad at all, would be open under site without Talibanese rules such as this one.

Don't like it? Go elsewhere. No one is stopping you.

Or you could choose to stay and annoy us with the bitching. I somehow think option B is in your future.

Man, this is crazy!:confused:

People have issues, I don't get it. What is with all this anger???

That was some stupid shit. We let that kind of behavior continue to be promoted, we'll start hearing crazy ideas like blowing up R-Truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back