Talk About Forums On Forum!

Daniel

Of Ace Stevens fame.
I felt like making a thread about forums... ON A FORUM! Brilliant, I know...

Is anyone a member of another forum? Is it good? What do you do? How good is this forum compared to others? I put this in the cage for a reason, so talk freely about them without fear of an advertising infraction.

For me, no. One is embarrassing enough.

EDIT: I've realised the mistake in the title. I hate myself now.

The title is pretty confusing lol. To be honest I used to say to myself "I'll never join one of them stupid internet forums", and I still stick to that.

These forums are soo much better than any other one I have seen on the internet. Better layout, better posters, better topics, and not everything looks like a big clusterfuck of words, pictures, and idiots.

I'm not saying there is no other good forums out there, but i'll be damned if I ever found one.

I have to say, just looking at other wrestling forums, they're nothing compared to this one. The layout is better, the people here seem more intelligent and it seems more accessible. And to think, I came on here by chance. I'd never been on any forum before in my life.

Credit to every moderator and administrator who have helped make this place as great as it is. I'm getting a bit emotional now...

I created a membership at one other forum, but it was only for one post because Theo pointed out to me that someone duplicated a thread of mine that I created here word for word. I just went and bitched him out.

I am a member of a few forums.

I am a moderator on here.
I am a moderator on my work's forum, which is a company wide thing.
I am an eFed moderator on another forum.

But this is easily the best of them.

I had an account on wweuniverse when they were stealing our threads.

I'm a moderator on this forum.
I'm a moderator on a UFO forum.
I'm also on a VG forum.

This forum is a perfect balance, the VG forum's good for posting but nothing else and the UFO one I prefer reading than discussing.

I'm a moderator on here, an admin on another, and an occasional member on several others.

Ah he edited the post before I could make a junior member joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back