These Forums are a joke

MY FIRST HATE THREAD!

This has been a long time coming. Merry Christmas to me!

dude, your post freaking sucked. That alone should have earned you an infraction. You put no substance into it, and no review whatsoever of the match. For me of all people to jump on you for it says something, because I give most people the benefit of the doubt. So long, this is goodbye. May we meet again in a different life....not really.

I know it's been said, but I feel like adding to it anyways. IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES YOU FUCKING TOOL! Your username really fits your gimmick huh.

Here is exactly what I did in the last 3 minutes. Go to cage, looked at possibly controversial (Don't get to excited about it being controversial, turns out it wasn't, it was just some ****** thinking he's a motherfucker) thread, look at user's name who posted.

I saw your name, and entered the thread. I didn't look at your post, your post count, your rep, I looked at the date you joined. I may be exaggerating this a little bit, but I literally thought you were somebody like Jenks or WWTNA. I coulda sworn you were some alt.

You have over 150 posts, how could you not know that your post was spam? Yeah so what, you made a spam post, no big deal, I think everybody on here has done it at least once in their time here. But questioning whether or not that was spam was pretty idiotic. But still, posters have done it before.

But what really put you over the top, what really spelled out "Fucking Moron" was acting like a huge dick, making a pointless thread that pretty much called yourself out for flaming, and insulting the mod in the actually message. Great idea, maybe he'll reverse the infraction. I'm pretty sure swearing at him can fall under the category of PM harassment, they should stick you in the prison. I can see it now...
Fucking Moron who doesn't know what spam is said:
Fuck you all i didnt spam this forum is fucking shit you fucking fuckers!

When I first joined I didn't read the rules, I just posted. My first post was about Triple H, it was huge, obviously I provided enough reason for it not to be spam. Later on I made another post that was in fact..spam. Lord Siddy gave me the infraction, and I nicely asked why. He explained, I agreed. I did say the forums were kinda strict, but I didn't do it like an asshole, and I later agreed that the spam rules are for the best.

After another 2 spamming infractions, Sidious suggested I go to the Spam friendly wrestling section. Although you don't get as much seriousness there, I found it better then an infraction.

Get the fuck out, we do not want you. (If the mods do decide to place this dickhole in Prison, please make his prison name the one in the quote above).

Dude you got an infraction for spamming, instead of bitching about it like a fucking childish douche, why don't you learn from it, and use it to become a better poster:shug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back