The Last Thread...

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So initially I wasn’t going to shoot on my true opinions of the forums nor log back in however on second thought it’s not my style to “go quietly,” therefore for my last thread ever on these forums I will just tell the straight truth.

So let me start out by stating this is the ONLY forum I have ever used in my entire life. During times where I thought I was a lifer in Prison I explored other forums but this one is by far the best, in essence nothing compares to this forum and that is why I worked hard to try and make it back on the main boards. However, it never was my intention ever to get thrown into Prison. I’ll admit from the get go I never read the rulebook; I had no notion that the Prison existed and no notion KB was on a “staff.” I argued with him on something in hindsight that was really stupid on PM and he told me if I kept up I’d go to Prison. I told him put me in Prison thinking it was a joke and you know the rest I got put in there the first time, lost my forum mind, and forever tarnished my reputation.
This ironically brings me to my first point. Abolish the Prison. Whilst it may “save” posters who were almost banned it never eradicates the stigma that they are or could be bad untrustworthy posters. You can never recover from the fall and it would save future prisoners much time if they simply got banned and had no reason to invest their time only to recover into something that will never be good enough. Nothing really goes on there now anyway except for Jstrike’s ramblings and I’d suggest get rid of it due to its nonexistent nature as well as the fact that it’s futile in its purpose. You may never be rehabilitated from the stigma that it gives you.

Which brings me to my next point. Too many members of this forum have designated roles which cannot be questioned by anyone else. It may seem redundant but take Slyfox for example. In real life the guy probably couldn’t tie his own shoe. Yes I know he’s a principal, yes I know he’s your Wrestlezone deity, and yes I’ve come to known him as the most self-indulgent idiot on this board. And yet you people praise the man like he’s the most intelligent being on the face of the planet. And the sad thing is he believes it. He’s a modern day forum Robespierre who will one day fall from grace harder than any poster before him. However it’s not just Sly who has his designated role. There’s your “everything they say must be hilarious” posters like Coco or GSB who the forum truly believes everything they type is comedy gold. Well let’s get this straight they both have more social issues in real life than a ******ed kangaroo has at hopping. They don’t have friends don’t fit into norms, Coco lives in freaking Medicine Hat for heaven’s sake. They can’t socialize they’re too busy stealing ATVs. These predefined lines make the forums monotonous and boring. I call for shaking up the establishment and churning out new identities.

However there’s also those who put everything they do into the forums and still get a bad name for themselves. You all describe what it takes to be a good poster and then you go right ahead and start bashing someone like Dagger Dias. He works his ass off to make you people happy and give you the best forum possible and yet you treat him like shit for the reason being he’s awkward. According to him he has a hot wife, unlike most of the rest of you his only form of action isn’t action roleplaying, although I could honestly see Dagger trying to reenact a Final Fantasy battle in bed and calling it good sex. Now I can’t bash all of you through this entire thing there are those who get the credit they deserve. Theo (who I’ve met outside the forums) is a stand up guy, Jackhammer gets tons of credit as well, but you can’t be someone who tries hard like me Killam and Dagger and have a good name and that to me is honestly ridiculous.

I remember back in the days when there was always something special going on in the forums. Where each section had its own mods and there was always some type of tournament or intriguing discussion to take place in. Let’s look at last year shall we? We had a tournament that happens every year, and a great tournament ran by two former mods (one who left due to me), and nothing else. We have Tastycles who is supposedly a mod in the NWS who never shows up and then there’s LSN who has to work 4 sections. You divide that up a bit and make LSN a global moderator you could do some great stuff with the sections. Yet the forums are now monotonous and unwilling to do anything spontaneous or interesting. Heck we don’t even upload new avatars anymore.

I think the biggest joke of it all is how serious everyone on here has to be. KB is the one person who I think realizes how messed up it is that nobody can take a joke anymore and it’s ridiculous that this forum has turned into the “you can’t offend anyone forum.” Oh and before it’s argued people like Coco and GSB seriously try to be their character. They put effort into it an it’s ridiculous that they can’t be doing something else with their lives. Also the fact that there’s so much pride in the rules however most regulars on here realize now that the Non-Spam sections are a total joke and the best place for discussion is in the spam sections. And yet our rulebook makes us that much better yet those who go on here stick to the sections that don’t need it…

I’m leaving because I’ve had enough of this. I’m tired of trying to be something on a forum of people who I don’t care about nor will ever truly care about. I use to love this forum because it was a place where I could escape my boring life and be something that I wasn’t. Whether a heel or face or a story I was fabricating I enjoyed my time on here doing whatever I pleased. Now I just don’t care because none of you are worth it. In growing up I’ve learned how to live my life to the fullest and being a part of Wrestlezone is not how that is done. I’m leaving with the intent of never coming back and I’m leaving because I don’t need Wrestlezone anymore. I can stop by simply clicking logout instead of being banned. And if I see something in the future on here whilst I lurk that catches my eye and I feel is worth it I’ll be back…maybe not under this account but I’ll have my eyes open.

If I inspire change good, if I don’t well it won’t affect me.
Oh and to those who say you must care a ton to write something this long it is indeed what I want to do at this given moment of time and is giving me great happiness sharing at this moment. So yes I do care.
Goodbye and if you’re going to the Royal Rumble and want to meet the man behind the monster, shoot me a PM.

I didn't read it. Macios has failed to do anything interesting in his entire time on the forum, why would this be any different?

Fuck this guy. Stop giving him attention and let him leave.

I didn't read it. Macios has failed to do anything interesting in his entire time on the forum, why would this be any different?

He won't leave. What will probably happen is he'll quit coming to the forum for a while, then create another user account and come back as an alternate account, so he can have a clean slate like he whined about in the post. He'll think he's being incredibly clever, while we all know differently.

He won't leave. What will probably happen is he'll quit coming to the forum for a while, then create another user account and come back as an alternate account, so he can have a clean slate like he whined about in the post. He'll think he's being incredibly clever, while we all know differently.

And we'll catch him because.....well because we have Maintenance Bot.

Ladies and gentlemen.... Your "2013 Biggest try hard" Macios doing what he does best. Welcome back, Macios.

I may never enjoy another post as much as I did this one.

I'm glad I could help.

Meh, I had a plan, but KB said I had to be nice.

Curious on what it was but I guess this was KB's way of saying thanks for the cover work.

I gave you a mention saying how great the Battlezone tournament is oddly enough.

And we'll catch him because.....well because we have Maintenance Bot.

Eh, time will tell. I figured out how to get around that I think though.

Ladies and gentlemen.... Your "2013 Biggest try hard" Macios doing what he does best. Welcome back, Macios.

Did you read my paragraph praising you?

We'll know because he is who he is.

I wouldn't be too certain of that.

Good luck protesting gay rights while you're away.

Not sure what you're getting at.

Curious on what it was but I guess this was KB's way of saying thanks for the cover work.
That's exactly what it was. Oh well, the fact you've now come back to the forum you've twice said goodbye to says all that needs to be said.

Eh, time will tell. I figured out how to get around that I think though.

I wouldn't be too certain of that.
:rolleyes:

Just like I said.

That's exactly what it was. Oh well, the fact you've now come back to the forum you've twice said goodbye to says all that needs to be said.

:rolleyes:

Just like I said.

Well considering I've been rocking my ALT for 3 days with no issues I think it's safe to say now it's for real...

Goodbye...;)

Well considering I've been rocking my ALT for 3 days with no issues I think it's safe to say now it's for real...

Goodbye...;)

As I said, just like I said.

Did you read my paragraph praising you?

I never had a problem with you and still don't. I just found it odd that you'd post an announcement that you're leaving to never come back because you had outgrown the forum.... then you come back that same day and do a shoot. That was pretty funny. With that being said, I read the entire post and I do appreciate your words about the work I put into my section. :)

Goodbye...;)

So you admit to breaking the alternate account rule?

Coco lives in freaking Medicine Hat for heaven’s sake.
Nope. I moved to Pound Town.

Oh and before it’s argued people like Coco and GSB seriously try to be their character. They put effort into it an it’s ridiculous that they can’t be doing something else with their lives.
It's true. GSB got a vasectomy for the benefit of his internet persona. That's commitment.

I don't see why you want us to pat Dagger and Killam on the back for the effort they put into this place, yet say GSB and I should do something else with our lives.

Why don't you appreciate everything GSB and I do for this place? After all the effort we've put into this, you're going to treat us like this?

We should give out a kazoo and other fine parting gifts for everyone who leaves so they can throw their own pity party at home.

Very talk-show like on this thread. Sooner or later this will be water under the bridge.

Go away, Macios, come back in three months or so and we'll forget this last week ever happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back