• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zeven_Zion - I need to understand you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me. As fucking WEIRD as this is, it's heaven for me. I can call people jew ******s and get away with it.

I thought you said this was, and I quote:

First of all, the mere existence of this section of a wrestling forum shows me how pathetic the people who run and moderate it are. I first heard of this months ago and shook my head at how ridiculious some people on the Internet are. Regardless of this abomination I'll simply say this.

Well, the whole point of this thread wasn't to bash Zion. Honestly, I wanted to establish him with some credibility and respect by having a rational conversation with him.

Instead, I got a treat... he incriminated himself. He's an admitted rulebreaker on WZ.

So, I have one last question for him...

Zeven_Zion, is there any reason why I shouldn't ban you?
Uhhhh no? Do you have any idea how many infractions I got? I'm a pest that needs to be taken care of. Shake me off like a bad case of fleas, son! Woo! Internet justice!

But if you REALLY want a reason - fine. I'm fuckin' sexay!

Is there anything more pathetic than when someone on staff tries to pretend trolling is some heinous activity that everyone doesn't do?

Well, the whole point of this thread wasn't to bash Zion.
On the other hand, you've admitted that you knew what his reaction would be and decided to poke the bear anyway. So who's the real troll?

I think bashing gay people is terribly stupid,

That's what those gays do!

Zeven_Zion, is there any reason why I shouldn't ban you?

The only credible reason is that if you ban him, he can't 1) Make a dick of himself & 2) You guys can't bash him like this.

Uhhhh no? Do you have any idea how many infractions I got? I'm a pest that needs to be taken care of. Shake me off like a bad case of fleas, son! Woo! Internet justice!

But if you REALLY want a reason - fine. I'm fuckin' sexay!

You sound like a humungous anus.

Is there anything more pathetic than when someone on staff tries to pretend trolling is some heinous activity that everyone doesn't do?
Yeah. Internet forum mods and admins. Talk about delusions of grandeur. Fake authority can really turn people into self-important bums.

On the other hand, you've admitted that you knew what his reaction would be and decided to poke the bear anyway. So who's the real troll?

Actually, what I wrote was that I "had a suspicion". But isn't the point of this thread that I gave him the benefit of the doubt before he completely shit on me?

Exactly. Go sit in a corner.

Yeah. Internet forum mods and admins. Talk about delusions of grandeur. Fake authority can really turn people into self-important bums.

Anyone who has over 1000 posts on a wrestling message board has absolutely no place to talk down about anyone else taking things too seriously or investing too much time into a message board. You spend just as much time here as most anyone else does. If you're already know you're going to keep coming back to this place to post about a topic you love discussing, I don't see what's so crazy about wanting to try and help better that forum by coming onto the staff.

For the record, I don't hold D-Man's trolling against him. But just like when Sly says he's just innocuously "pointing out a fact" about CM Punk, we all know a spade's a spade. So let's not insult our intelligence, D. Zion didn't, and I certainly expect you to hold yourself to a standard higher than him.

But trolling ceases to be remotely effective when you openly admit it.
If you're good at it then most people shouldn't notice at all.

I especially enjoyed the part where he did that tl;dr post just to try and keep up the charade. If you want to ban the guy because you do not like him just have the balls to do it straight up.

For the last time, this was not my intention in this thread. End of discussion.

So...what happened? There are lots of quote by quote breakdowns in here. He admitted he was a troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back