• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zeven_Zion - I need to understand you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit shit really, would have been better without the swearing, and a condescension comes across as much more entertaining when it is accompanied by a sense of subtlety.

Holy mother of crap I just saw D-Man's signature and realized what it is. Jesus FUCKING Christ they have clothing with their Internet usernames on it and they get together. This is worse than I thought ...

Don't whip out your phasers.

:lmao:

Uh oh... my friends and I had a little bit of fun and now he's comparing me to a Star Trek/Star Wars fanatic. Oh, heavens... what shall I do?

:lmao:

Uh oh... my friends and I had a little bit of fun and now he's comparing me to a Star Trek/Star Wars fanatic. Oh, heavens... what shall I do?
That's how AIDS started. BAM!

By the way, when are you going to catch on that I'm trolling 99% of the time? I don't care about "reasonable discussions". Fucking look at the IWC. There's no such thing as reasonable. There's always some ROH mark or WWE mark or TNA mark ruining a discussion, so hey, might as well have some fun with it.

Just sit back, enjoy and let's spoon!

And by the way, I agree with whoever said that every section should be like this. I mean, NAW RUALZ! It's more fun that way. Geez. I can take on jokes and I love fucking with people. Not as much as D-Man likes anal but hey, I enjoy myself.

Not in my experience you don't.

I guess you forgot to read the part after there where I wrote:
The only thing I don't condone is being a complete and utter dickbag to other people because they disagree with you or because you live a miserable life. Posters come here to enjoy debating and discussing pro-wrestling, MMA, and other numerous topics. Let them post in peace and try not to allow your emotions to get in the way of passing on your message to others. Who knows, you might be able to find a bunch of other posters who agree with you and, in turn, can provide you with reasonable and rational conversation about the views that you all seem to agree on.

Weren't you a huge TNA fan? I remember reading posts of you liking just about every show. That is before Hogan and Bischoff came along. Are you one of those?

Difficult to converse? This is the first time I talk to you. I'm not difficult to converse you t-*BOOM*!

I was/am a huge TNA fan. I was one of their biggest supporters and defenders on this forum up until about the middle of 2010, when their product just fell of the side of a fucking cliff into stupidity. I've loved what they've been doing since Destination X, but besides that the entire Hogan and Bischoff regime has been fucking dreadful.

And yes you're difficult to approach or converse with because you seem to set up bait for people to take and argue with you and then you gleefully insult them and bitch them out.

I'm sorry dude, but your criticisms of last night's show are laughably stupid. To the point where I was actually laughing so hard reading your post last night that I was nearly in tears. But you've already admitted to being a troll, so this conversation is pointless from here, so I'll just end it now. If you ever feel like having an adult conversation on the topic, let us know.

I'm not a "complete and utter dickbag." I just have a point of view that hurts your rectum.

That's how AIDS started. BAM!

Did you just blow a load in your own mouth again? I bet it tasted like your mother's ass hole.

Go shit in your hand.

By the way, when are you going to catch on that I'm trolling 99% of the time? I don't care about "reasonable discussions". Fucking look at the IWC. There's no such thing as reasonable. There's always some ROH mark or WWE mark or TNA mark ruining a discussion, so hey, might as well have some fun with it.

Just sit back, enjoy and let's spoon!

AWESOME! Then I have a perfect reason to ban you. Thanks, man.

Not as much as D-Man likes anal but hey, I enjoy myself.

This is true. I love giving anal to dirty, hot chicks. This is no secret.

I'm sorry dude, but your criticisms of last night's show are laughably stupid. To the point where I was actually laughing so hard reading your post last night that I was nearly in tears.
My claims might've been ridiculious but brother ... you don't sound like you were alright. You sure you're not pregnant? Mood swings and all. Either that or you're a nutty fucking psycho who killed his parents with a shovel. MURDERER!

Hey, it's not like your reasons to hate the Bischoff/Hogan regime are better. I like it, you don't. Does it mean it's good. Fuck no. Does it mean it's bad. Fuck no. So what could it mean?! Oh ... fuck. That's right. We're not the same person.

Enjoy life and don't cornhole with strangers. Trust me. They don't like it.

Did you just blow a load in your own mouth again? I bet it tasted like your mother's ass hole.
Why did you start this thread if you'll be so lame at insults. You gon' have t'do better than that when y'talkin' to da Zev Zev! Do a knock knock joke!

AWESOME! Then I have a perfect reason to ban you. Thanks, man.
"Awesome then I have a pewfect weason to ban you wah wah wah".

I'll ban you ... from life.

This is true. I love giving anal to dirty, hot chicks. This is no secret.
Why'd you put dirty and hot in the same sentence? Do you drop 'um in a pile of dung before you go to town? You're just .. my hero.

WWE-Randy-Orton-Looked-Shocked.jpg

Yeah, I decided against putting obvious troll is obvious in this thread. Just seems corny and pretty pointless at this point.

Why did you start this thread if you'll be so lame at insults. You gon' have t'do better than that when y'talkin' to da Zev Zev! Do a knock knock joke!

Interesting... let's see how this applies to the rest of your post...

"Awesome then I have a pewfect weason to ban you wah wah wah".

Yup, applies here.
Why did you start this thread if you'll be so lame at insults. You gon' have t'do better than that when y'talkin' to da Zev ZevD-Man! Do a knock knock joke!

I'll ban you ... from life.

And here...
Why did you start this thread if you'll be so lame at insults. You gon' have t'do better than that when y'talkin' to da Zev ZevD-Man! Do a knock knock joke!

Why'd you put dirty and hot in the same sentence? Do you drop 'um in a pile of dung before you go to town? You're just .. my hero.

And most certainly here...

Thanks for replying to your own post for me.

Way to go ZZ, you succesfully avoided DMan & his comments. All in all that was a pretty fair observation. Instead you chose to 'attack' him and his friends over a picture. Guess what douche, they are friends in RL. Does that bother you because you have none? Is that the real root to all your anger?

Not liking a product is fine, but you spew back the same shit you say you hate. A bit hypocritical, que no?

I like TNA, ROH & WWE. Not all of them get it right all the time, some more than others. If not for Angle, AJ and a few others i couldnt watch TNA because they havent had their shit straight for a while. Its been a huge cluster-fuck since Hogan came in. How many storylines made sense, or were properly finished without 3-4 other stories popping up to derail them? How many guys in TNA are good on the mic? Not alot. Bout as many as WWE, but none near as impressive as say, CM Punk or Miz.

WWE has found a formula that works, and they do a pretty good job at finishing storylines. The matches (excepy most diva matches) have been pretty solid, but there is always going to be squash matches & etc. Not ever has any federation has put on a whole show of 5 star matches week in & week out. Rarely happens on PPV anymore for that matter. But WWE has done a pretty good job here lately with making good matches. Enertainment is the goal & they have done just that. Entertained the fans.

Well, the whole point of this thread wasn't to bash Zion. Honestly, I wanted to establish him with some credibility and respect by having a rational conversation with him.

Instead, I got a treat... he incriminated himself. He's an admitted rulebreaker on WZ.

So, I have one last question for him...

Zeven_Zion, is there any reason why I shouldn't ban you?

The Bar Room is the place to bash gays. I think bashing gay people is terribly stupid, but that's what this place is for - ignorance and anger.
Not me. As fucking WEIRD as this is, it's heaven for me. I can call people jew ******s and get away with it.

Besides, gay people want to be equal. Well, I'll bash them just like I bash everyone else. People are way too sensitive these days anyhow. Can't say shit without someone calling you homophobic, racist or sexist. CM Punk knows what I'm talking about.

My claims might've been ridiculious but brother ... you don't sound like you were alright. You sure you're not pregnant? Mood swings and all. Either that or you're a nutty fucking psycho who killed his parents with a shovel. MURDERER!

Nah I killed them long before last night man, they've been under the floorboards for years silly.

I was pretty fucking piss drunk last night though, maybe that has something to do with it.

Hey, it's not like your reasons to hate the Bischoff/Hogan regime are better. I like it, you don't. Does it mean it's good. Fuck no. Does it mean it's bad. Fuck no. So what could it mean?! Oh ... fuck. That's right. We're not the same person.

No, I'd gladly argue that my reasons for hating the Hogan/Bischoff regime are better, and based on real and serious issues they've caused since joining the company. And if you want to have that non-trolling convo, I'll gladly have it bro.

And I don't hate TNA, let me make that clear again. I hate what Hogan and Bischoff have done to it. As should anyone who became a fan of TNA over the years only to watch Hogan and Bischoff do the exact fucking opposite of everything that made us love the company originally.

Enjoy life and don't cornhole with strangers. Trust me. They don't like it.

After a few drinks nobody's complaining. I didn't hear no complaints at the tattoo shop last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back