• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zeven_Zion

:lmao:

MTFO, there's a guy called Travis_Touchdown viewing this thread! I love No More Heroes!

We can apply it to any mark. Not just TNA, you racist.

Wait did you just call a Jew racist?
Well then that means only one thing, you are a nazi. :eek2:

I have seen WWE marks be nice to other people. The worst WWE marks do is go HAHAHA tna suckzzzz (which it does)... They don't attack people like TNA marks do. All the TNA marks just attack without logic. TNA marks seem like they are all high on fruity pebbles when they post.

People in this thread in the opening posts defined how most TNA marks act and then shattered dreams went and proved it with his next three posts LOL

I'm an ROH mark and a WWE mark, but I only argue on stuff I disgaree with. TNA is a different story, I'll argue all day about how they basterdize wrestling on a weekly basis.

As for this Zeven_Zion, he actually shows intelligence, but he just seems to show a lack of knowledge on wrestling. Which is why his posts come across so puerile.

I don't think you can argue about TNA's shortcomings if you don't have the cognitive ability to use a spell checker, let alone spell bastardize correctly

Now that he's banned, I kinda miss him. He was the only person brave enough to speak the truth.

Now that he's banned, I kinda miss him. He was the only person brave enough to speak the truth.

[YOUTUBE]WrjwaqZfjIY[/YOUTUBE]

If by truth you mean bullshit, and by only person you mean one of many, then I agree.

Also, if you want the cold hard truth, look no further than SNS.

He's an idiot. Did he think he was breaking new grounds by using a GIF on his sig? There's a reason nobody else uses them. Did he really never make that connection of logic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back