iMPACT! sPOILERS!

But knowing knowing TNA i'll bet on at least one crap swerve to occur, and if they surprisingly went without 1 bullshit swerve this year then i will be shocked.

I'd say three swerves coming most likely.

And knowing WWE, then there will be one superstar who will be pushed because of their size, regardless of their ability in 2011.

It's that kind of unjustified comment that really is annoying. The anti-TNA mark is possibly the worst mutation of internet wrestling fan.

So are they making the Immortal belt the permanent title? Or Anderson couldn't find Eric Young to get back the original belt?

I gave TNA a chance like most of us on here, i'll still watch it on very rare occassions if something is interesting, but i couldn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of my dislike for TNA, and i think most of us on here clearly don't like TNA.

You know what really pisses me off?

When they finally get the Hardy Boyz reunion going, they set off what appears to the MCMG implosion.

God knows the only thing I would ever be excited about Matt or even Jeff Hardy doing in 2011 is a heel feud against a face Sabin & Shelley. They could laud it as the battle between the two most exciting teams of their generations.

But knowing TNA, my dreams are just that.

The Machineguns are simply so much better than the Hardys at this stage that if they were put in a tag match they'd simply upstage them. That's a no-no when the Hardys are supposed to be super awesome main eventers. The only thing they can do is split up the Guns (which is OK, because London Brawling/British Invasion can fill the tallented and charismatic babyfaces nische) and keep them away from GenMe.

*The reunited Hardy Boyz defeated Rob Van Dam and Ken Anderson after Beer Money interfered. Fortune destroyed Anderson and RVD.

Seriously TNA you get a better product then WWE for a very short period of time then you do this why?

But to be honest I am starting to think that TNA is a bit like Matt Hardy as in they get something good going they way then throw it out off the window as soon as they can!

Time to split Sabin and Shelley up so the Hardy Fellas can look cutting edge.

That also explains the lack of Generation Me.

They're probably waiting til Hardy's court case; there's a chance he won't serve any jail time at all

Oh ok, I hope that Hardy doesn't go to jail. His Anti-Christ character has become one of the best things in TNA for me. Plus, it'll leave a big hole in TNA's main event scene on the heel side. Who other than AJ can replace Hardy?

Just read next week's impact spoilers. Some things stuck out

Backstage, AJ Styles is pumping up Kazarian for his match. Kaz leaves. Red lays out Styles and says in two weeks, they are coming and no one in Immortal will be safe.

Backstage, AJ Styles and Ric Flair are talking. Flair is completely discounting the "They are coming" stuff and putting over that Immortal can't be touched. He mentions Hulk Hogan will be back at Against All Odds. Styles is more serious but gets Iced by Flair and doesn't look happy so they are teasing dissension. Angle shows up and tells Flair to make sure Jarrett shows up next week or Angle will go after Flair instead.

Kurt Angle comes to the ring and is waiting for Jeff Jarrett to come out. Jarrett is still getting his gear on as he comes out. Jarrett convinces Gunner and Murphy to go to the ring first and they go at it with Angle. Angle works them over but once they have the upper hand, Jarrett gets in the ring. Angle makes a comeback and starts choking Jeff. Karen runs out and begs Kurt to stop. That allows Immortal to hit the ring and destroy Angle. Abyss comes to the ring but is hit and collapses. Janice is stuck in his back and behind him is Red screaming that they are coming. Angle cleans house on the distracted Immortal.

So are "they" coming once again? It seems now that it is a face "they". Can't TNA think up some innovative stable naam for a change? Who will be a part of this new "they"?

Discuss this if you give a fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back