• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh god... (Turning Point spoiler)

Damn this smells like a swerve to me. I think Morgan would just lie down for Hardy. This is the immortals way of denying Anderson a match with Hardy.

Damn this smells like a swerve to me. I think Morgan would just lie down for Hardy. This is the immortals way of denying Anderson a match with Hardy.

Why is there always one moronic smark that thinks everything is a fucking work?!? Ugh...

Anyway, I have no problem with their being a new world title contender. But TNA just got finished with creating the "most powerful stable in TNA history" and they're already kicking out the largest and most dominant member of the faction?? Seriously?!?

This is just stupidity. It's almost as if Russo said to himself, "Oh, shit... I made the Immortal stable too big... it's like the nWo now. Ok, how can I correct this... I GOT IT!! We'll kick out Matt Morgan!!"

It's just a cluster-fuck.

I think everyone is missing the real issue here. Matt Morgan sucks and belongs no where near the world title.

I think everyone is missing the real issue here. Matt Morgan sucks and belongs no where near the world title.

Ehhh I can't TOTALLY agree with that. On the mic, he's an overactor. In the ring, he's mediocre for a big guy. But he does NOT deserve a world title.

I think the much bigger question is WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY JUST REPLACE ANDERSON WITH RV mother fucking D!!!!:shrug:

Ehhh I can't TOTALLY agree with that. On the mic, he's an overactor. In the ring, he's mediocre for a big guy. But he does NOT deserve a world title.

That's what I'm saying. He over dramatizes everything on the mic and he is just your average run of the mill big guy in the ring. He's fine as an enforcer but I don't see him deserving of a world title shot. Especially as a face.

That's what I'm saying. He over dramatizes everything on the mic and he is just your average run of the mill big guy in the ring. He's fine as an enforcer but I don't see him deserving of a world title shot. Especially as a face.

BigSexy, it doesn't happen often, but I totally agree with you. Just because he's physically big doesn't mean he needs a strap.

Why is there always one moronic smark that thinks everything is a fucking work?!? Ugh...

I'm pretty sure I meant denying Anderson the title in kayfabe. And don't blame me that is Vince Russo's style of booking. Morgan will go in as the guy who had the guts to stand up to immortal and will end up lying down in the middle of the ring for Jeff to pin him.

Lets just say I'm more excited for Pope vs Abyss in a casket match.

Morgan will be the first of many to lie down for Immortal. No way that Morgan comes out with a belt.

The Casket match will be absolutely shit if the Abyss/Sting Last Rites match is anything to go by.

I remember when Matt Morgan wasn't shit. The 3 match series with AJ was incredible.

Anyway, I have no problem with their being a new world title contender. But TNA just got finished with creating the "most powerful stable in TNA history" and they're already kicking out the largest and most dominant member of the faction?? Seriously?!?

This is just stupidity. It's almost as if Russo said to himself, "Oh, shit... I made the Immortal stable too big... it's like the nWo now. Ok, how can I correct this... I GOT IT!! We'll kick out Matt Morgan!!"

It's just a cluster-fuck.

This is exactly the point I was making. It makes zero sense.

That's my issue. Dispite the track record, it SHOULD make sense and it is NOT ok to use Russo or TNA's creative history as an excuse for what TNA produces which is what you are doing.

I think the much bigger question is WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY JUST REPLACE ANDERSON WITH RV mother fucking D!!!!:shrug:
RVD doesn't need a rub or relevance. He's RV Fucking D.
BigSexy, it doesn't happen often, but I totally agree with you. Just because he's physically big doesn't mean he needs a strap.
Eugh. I'm hoping that doesn't include a jock strap. He should defiantly wear that one.

Guys it's Russo and TNA why are you expecting it to make sense.

Here is another blanket statement that pisses me off. Unless you're going to sandwich this "copout" sentence with a relevant thought to back it up, please refrain from posting this ignorance.

I really hate when smarks make statements like this.

It's professional wrestling. Doesn't that go without saying?

Very true, Coco. But Matt Morgan is an awful actor in a sea of mediocre actors. He's like the fattest fat guy on the Biggest Loser ranch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back