God is Dead (TNA 2/10 spoilers)

So the only title on the line is the KO title...

:lmao: Oh TNA.

I didn't mention the ladder match because a surefire overbooked TNA title match seems just as useful as not having the title on the line.

Looks like a good card match wise at least, looking forward to the Ladder match and Joe vs Pope especially. Devon/Ray may be the only one to suck. Yet, the stories surrounding each match will probably bring the PPV down. I'm suprise there's no 8 Card tournament this year. I thought this would be a yearly thing to build to Lockdown.

That card looks awful. Joe/Pope again? They just don't work well together.
Mickie James/Madison, won't be good, might be alright.
X Division contender match, I have no clue why I should want anyone to win. Unless of course Robbie fucking E is joining Immortal.
Ladder match is sure to have a shitty finish because this is a TNA title match and there has to be run ins and ref bumps and everyone and their mother knows that.
Angle/Jarret won't be good for the same reason the title match won't be.
Devon/Ray. Nuff said.

Conceivably the worst looking PPV card we will see all year.

When did Joe and Pope have a match together I don't remember,They've been doing that match at the House Shows and from all reports I read they had pretty good matches.

That card looks awful. Joe/Pope again? They just don't work well together.
Mickie James/Madison, won't be good, might be alright.
X Division contender match, I have no clue why I should want anyone to win. Unless of course Robbie fucking E is joining Immortal.
Ladder match is sure to have a shitty finish because this is a TNA title match and there has to be run ins and ref bumps and everyone and their mother knows that.
Angle/Jarret won't be good for the same reason the title match won't be.
Devon/Ray. Nuff said.

Conceivably the worst looking PPV card we will see all year.

We'll just have to disagree then again you are one of the worst posters on the forum so you would have that opinion.

I don't remember seeing a Joe/Pope match but I expect it to be decent at least. Mickie/Madison should be good. The X Division match will be a sloppy spotfest but at least those are alright some of the times. Even if there's nobody in the match that will be interesting if they win. If Robbie E joins Immortal than all hope is lost. Jeff Hardy and Anderson work pretty well in ladder matches but like I said the story may bring down what should be a great match. Angle/Jarrett will have the same effect. Devon/Ray I agree with you.

I don't think it'll be the worst PPV card (seeing how we're only 2 months into the year) but it should be alright even with the stories bringing it down.

You think that this is worst then the Turning Point Card

Turning Point had team 3D in a very good match with the MCMG. This card won't even have one good match. And Lethal carried Robbie to a semi-alright match too.

Fuck, even if Angle/Jarrett has no interference the stipulation alone makes that match infinitely ******ed. No hope at all for this PPV to be good.

We'll just have to disagree then again you are one of the worst posters on the forum so you would have that opinion.

I don't remember seeing a Joe/Pope match but I expect it to be decent at least. Mickie/Madison should be good. The X Division match will be a sloppy spotfest but at least those are alright some of the times. Even if there's nobody in the match that will be interesting if they win. If Robbie E joins Immortal than all hope is lost. Jeff Hardy and Anderson work pretty well in ladder matches but like I said the story may bring down what should be a great match. Angle/Jarrett will have the same effect. Devon/Ray I agree with you.

I don't think it'll be the worst PPV card (seeing how we're only 2 months into the year) but it should be alright even with the stories bringing it down.

In deciding if a match is good it should always have some sort of meaning. Either Robbie E joins Immortal and is going to take on Kaz or that match is a useless pile of nothing.

Also, Anderson/Hardy should be good until everyone in the locker room runs out to do something or Bischoff adds something stupid. If that match goes off with no interference or ref bumps or time limit draws or ref mistakes then I'll eat my words. It doesn't matter what happened before, the ending of a match has a huge impact on deciding the quality of a match.

On a side note: someone tell me the last time none of the things I mentioned were in a TNA main event. If it takes you a long time TNA is bad.

Also, Anderson/Hardy should be good until everyone in the locker room runs out to do something or Bischoff adds something stupid. If that match goes off with no interference or ref bumps or time limit draws or ref mistakes then I'll eat my words. It doesn't matter what happened before, the ending of a match has a huge impact on deciding the quality of a match.

On a side note: someone tell me the last time none of the things I mentioned were in a TNA main event. If it takes you a long time TNA is bad.

I think the main event of Hardcore Justice didn't have any of that. I can't even remember the last iMPACT main event that didn't have any of that.

Exactly my point. If Anderson and Hardy just went out there and had a ladder match I'm sure it could be a four star match, but that won't happen because nothing in TNA can just be one person versus another anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back