Fuck The MEM *TNA Impact Spoilers*

They put the young guys over the old guys and you people still complain. Maybe if Crimson killed Abyss again, you people would lighten up.

4:20

Oh, I'm just fuckin' around. However, you do have to admit TNA botched this one up pretty good...?
Who's to say the rebound will be better now that it isn't the MEM? Fourtune and Crimson are all on the rise because of the alleged error.

Actually, I watched this like 6 times in a row right after it happened. Hilarious.
Best thing in Impact since the Woo-Off.

Just learned Slick Ric wasn't on the tapings because of an injured rotator cuff. Take notes, Dixie. He ain't Gumby.

Who's to say the rebound will be better now that it isn't the MEM? Fourtune and Crimson are all on the rise because of the alleged error.

Agreed. I think this will probably be 1000x better than the return of the MEM. But this was still botched, in a big way. Having Steiner come back was proof enough TNA planned for the MEM to return, there's no way around that (cue Shattered coming in with some off-the-wall theory as to how this all went according to plan...)

You know what's sad? I used to like both WWE and TNA, I loved TNA. I watched every Impact. Nowadays, I'm a huge WWE fan and I can't really even watch TNA a lot of the time.

Trust me. You people don't know horrible wrestling until you watch WWC or IWAPR. Now THAT is real shit.

Let me paint it. Carlito vs Shelton Benjamin was the top drawing story. If there even was a story. Now picture it all in 80's quality. Yup. That bad.

Wrestlezone ripped their synopsis straight from PWInsider without the notes stating that

1. The person was late

2. Someone told him Bischoff made a note at the beginning that Hogan couldn't be there due to court issues (His back is probably still fucked up)

3. Stormtrooper.

I was hoping for the "MEAT MEAT MEAT" theme to make a comeback.

Looks like we can really speculate on who 2/21/11 was about now though.

Fuck this ****** shit! fortune? fortune? really? really? REALLY? GAAAAAAAAAAAAY! no but really scotty boys gonna be all alone now. But i do see the hints now as crimnso,angle, and steiner were wearing suits we thought it was MEM suits and it was fortune suits. so yea,its still gay

Does anyone else find it funny that Crimson is getting more screen time than 'big brother' Amazing Red?

Fuck this ****** shit! fortune? fortune? really? really? REALLY? GAAAAAAAAAAAAY! no but really scotty boys gonna be all alone now. But i do see the hints now as crimnso,angle, and steiner were wearing suits we thought it was MEM suits and it was fortune suits. so yea,its still gay

Your spelling is gay.

You mean besides the fact that by switching sides like that you make Immortal look weak as all hell and no threat at all to the super group that is Fortune + MEM2.0.

Who does Immortal have? Jarrett, both Hardy's and Terry versus BMI, Styles, Kaz, Angle, Steiner, Crimson. Yeah, that looks like a great feud. Take out both Hardy's if they continue with their current programs (which, luckily even TNA won't be stupid enough to) and the numbers look even worse.

If that's legit, I might have to stop fast-forwarding over his segments.

It's legit.

After all of this time, and of the "Immortal" bullshit, they are back to square one. And I really don't want to hear this shit about, "Oh, TNA changed course because it was better for the company." Bullshit. TNA changed course because some of the guys realize it's a sinking ship at this point, and are heading for the fucking hills.

Man... I'm almost speechless.

................almost.

We can hope and pray for rain every day in the desert but if God's not listening, what do we do then?? TNA is no longer a sinking ship. They've sunk. Nothing they do is working. Like Xfear said, although it's better than MEM v. 2.0, it still might be a worse angle than the original "They" angle.

None of this shit makes sense. They went full-circle and wasted four months of our lives just to turn Fourtune babyface to face off with Immortal; something we called about 3 months and 29 days ago.

It's almost as if TNA is stuck in one of those AT&T commercials where the other carrier subscribers are getting delayed text messages and shit. TNA has made it their focus to entertain the marks and IWC but there's one problem: we're smarter than they are. Yes, I said it. The IWC is smarter than the fucking writers of TNA.

Oh, lord... hope is lost.

Fourtune being face = Good.

The way it went about, and the fact that they were part of Immortal in the first place = Bad.

My body is confused.

Even when they get the story right it's still wrong. Immortal looks destroeyd right now which is the totally wrong idea. THe face stable is supposed to look weak. What is gained by having Fourtune look great and dominate a weak opposition?

Even when they get the story right it's still wrong. Immortal looks destroeyd right now which is the totally wrong idea. THe face stable is supposed to look weak. What is gained by having Fourtune look great and dominate a weak opposition?

I don't see Immortal looking weak.

Immortal - Bischoff, Hogan, Jarrett, Karen Angle, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Rob Terry, Gunnar, Murphy, Abyss

Fourtune - Flair, Styles, Roode, Storm, Kazarian

But the angle still sucks my dick.

TNA has made it their focus to entertain the marks and IWC but there's one problem: we're smarter than they are. Yes, I said it. The IWC is smarter than the fucking writers of TNA.

It seems as though the TNA creative team is working too hard to make damn sure everyone and their mothers know TNA is nothing like WWE. And I actually like that, seeing as I most definitely do not want TNA to be a WWE-clone.

But, it's just not working. I firmly believe the only idiot in TNA management is Dixie. These other people (Russo and Bischoff) have proven track records, but too much freedom. Russo worked best when he was on a freakin' choke collar, and I think he's like a mad dog now that he's off it. Same shit happened when he went to WCW.

I don't see Immortal looking weak.

Immortal - Bischoff, Hogan, Jarrett, Karen Angle, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Rob Terry, Gunnar, Murphy, Abyss

Fourtune - Flair, Styles, Roode, Storm, Kazarian

Talker
Not there
Decent
Woman
Maybe going to prison
Joke
Can't beat anybody
Lackey
Lackey
Injured/dead

Yep Immortal looks GREAT right now. Not to mention Fourtune has the tag titles, the X Title and depending on Anderson's allegience the world title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back