Fuck The MEM *TNA Impact Spoilers*

I just want to see more of Brian Kendrick. I don't care what TNA does with the rest of their programming. If Kendrick got some sort of a major push, I would tune in every week.

Seems like going to TNA is a lose-lose for everyone these days.

Except Crimson, well, until now ya know.

Sad but true for the most part. Remember when signings like Angle and Christian were complete win-wins for both them and the company?

TNA is in desperate need of a REAL shakeup both internally and on the roster, they've just been getting steadily worse since around late '07-early '08. Things turned around big time in the fall of '09 but Hogan and Bischoff had to come in and completely ruin the best product TNA had been putting on for years. They went back to their roots and just let guys like Styles, Daniels, and Joe do their thing and put on match of the year candidates. Now Impact is nearly unwatchable and they keep pulling out rehashed stable angles every few months like it will solve something.

Oh TNA, when will you find your way again.

I just want to see more of Brian Kendrick. I don't care what TNA does with the rest of their programming. If Kendrick got some sort of a major push, I would tune in every week.

Brian Kendrick? What, are you crazy? Bully Ray needs that camera-time!

can anyone think of a complete waste of a movie where the ending had almost a big a wad of a load for the ending as this stupid THEY/MEM DEUCE angle did?

can anyone think of a complete waste of a movie where the ending had almost a big a wad of a load for the ending as this stupid THEY/MEM DEUCE angle did?

Ooooh!!! I gots one!! A movie with as stupid a twist as this THEY bullcrap...

M Night Shymalan's THE VILLAGE or The Happening... I bet Russo and them were working with that assclown on this thing...thinking it would be the NEXT great thing...

While I'm here and angry, why the fuck advertise a title match on TV months ahead of time for the Face champion to take an assist from people who almost broke him less then two weeks ago. Why would BMI help Anderson after he and RVD broke into their locker room and fucked them up?

Why beat up Kurt and Crimson last week? Why wait at all after the title wins? Did they really need to let Kurt get permission to wrestle badly enough that beating the shit out of him in an overtly long segment was needed?

Why is Jeff Hardy shaking hands with people he enjoys giving concussions to? Is it really necessary to point out the fact that Hardy still had ******ed 12 year old fans cheering for him and his opium?

Who do I cheer for here, the cowards who waited till they had taken advantage enough of their allies or clearly stupid Bischoff and his lackeys that gave every opportunity in the world to people who weren't in their branch of the alliance? The only logical part of Crimson's attacks was taking out Abyss then, despite choking Styles and Kurt hitting Styles in the back of the head with a bat.

Speaking of Abyss, not that I don't hope he is dead, but where is the TV title? Doug never got his rematch, no one ever mentioned it after Abyss got taken out. Does it still exist? Is it being buried with Abyss?

SOMEONE TELL ME!

Let the record show I love this fucking man.

So Tiger, what was that you and IDR kept saying to me for months and months on end last year when I said Hogan/Bischoff would be the worst thing to happen to TNA?

Care to refresh my memory on that?

So Tiger, what was that you and IDR kept saying to me for months and months on end last year when I said Hogan/Bischoff would be the worst thing to happen to TNA?

Care to refresh my memory on that?

Worst thing for me, until these ratings go below .6 and TNA gets canceled I still say Hogan/Bischoff isn't the worst thing ever. Getting very close though.

What in the hell is the worst thing to ever happen to them? Even you, one of their biggest marks, hates this place now.

You forgot Eric Young X! If he isn't on the show more than a real wrestler is the ratings won't pop up to that huge 1.3.

And let's not even question the use of Desmond Wolfe. Why push a talented worker with all of the tools to succeed as a main-event heel when we could be using t hat time on a 10 minute brawl backstage between Mickie James and Tara? And where would we fit our segments about Pope possibly running a clandestine dog-fighting organization? And besides, we've got that Knockout's tag title tournament to hold! You know, because the belts get vacated every two months.

Passive aggressive sarcasm to vent frustration/disappointment in a company can be so relaxing.

It's funny how longtime TNA marks like myself, Tiger, JMT and others have all eventually just gotten so fed up and frustrated from waiting for so long for them to get their shit together that we all inevitably just blow one day and begin to partly despise this company making poor decision after poor decision. The fact that I'm just reading the spoilers for the shows now says alot, because I usually tend to avoid spoilers at all costs. Now I just don't care.

The way they are right now, I foresee a Death of TNA book eventually if they don't get younger, bigger, or better.

It's funny how longtime TNA marks like myself, Tiger, JMT and others have all eventually just gotten so fed up and frustrated from waiting for so long for them to get their shit together that we all inevitably just blow one day and begin to partly despise this company making poor decision after poor decision. The fact that I'm just reading the spoilers for the shows now says alot, because I usually tend to avoid spoilers at all costs. Now I just don't care.

The way they are right now, I foresee a Death of TNA book eventually if they don't get younger, bigger, or better.

I wouldn't call myself a mark but I'm a longtime fan. The irony would be if I wound up watching after you guys left.

This. 100%.

I've tried to back TNA from the beginning, and there was even a point where I preferred it over WWE. I used to read WWE spoilers, and watch TNA.

Lately the TNA program has continued to make bad decision after bad decisioun that I have given up on them and have resorted to just reading spoilers & results.

It's much easier to shake my head at TNA for ten minutes, rather than two hours.

I took a quick walk outside and am back to normal. I still don't like how stupid this shit is, but I'll watch it. I've invested too much in this thing for TNA to fuck me this hard.

You have fucking idea how over dramatic I can be. I once asked a girl out by reciting a poem.

Also, you gonna answer any of my questions killjoy? Would expect you to have come up with something by now.

Someone, anyone, give me even a moderately viable argument as to why something I pointed out makes sense. I'll run with it, I'll make it better, but at this point, I have no clue where to start. Similar to TNA booking I guess.

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO LATCH ONTO HERE I'M BEGGING.

Don't know about that. I think that rumor may be bogus, if I'm not mistaken Daniels is booked in a few ROH World title matches over the coming few months. I really hope it wasn't Daniels because TNA would do absolutely nothing with him and they really don't need him. Lose-lose situation IMO, I'd much rather see Daniels continue in ROH and finally win the ROH World title, I was expecting that to be one of ROH's big angles for 2011.

He won the TV Title, the victory aired tonight.

I was one of the TNA guys too. '09, from late spring until they went into lame duck mode, they were consistently putting on higher quality shows than WWE week after week. In the past year, though, they have been on a very, very fast decline.

So I'm guessing this recent turn of events couldn't possibly be a result of TNA failing to secure Nash, Booker, Lashley and/or Sting, right? This has been a master-plan from the start, right?

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back