TNA=WWE rejects? HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attila said:
Yeah I think that Shaquille O'Neal and Terrel Owens are rejects. Come on are you ******s fkn serious?

Calling Rhino and Christian rejects was enough of a stretch, now you're actually daring to call Angle a reject. You little bitches gotta take that shit home. Hating on TNA coz we're a sexy, hot to death 18 year old bitch with big titties and the WWE is an old shrivelled dick having 80 year old man on life support. Envy is a horrible thing.

Any wrestler Let go is a rejected. That where the phrase come froms. Angle is never a reject, but he was released to heal, not sign and get reinjuered.

iamwrestling said:
Frank Thomas was a reject of the White Sox I would assume, does that mean that his .271 avg. with 38 HR and 109 RBI don't matter. I guess by most WWE fans who call TNA wrestlers who used to be in WWE, "rejects" then yes, I guess they don't matter. See what I'm getting at.

Not that don't matter. That they lost their flair. I remeber when Frank Thomas was the "Big Hurt", not "always hurt". When you are let go you are rejected. You are not in the area that the franchise is aiming for. Like Jordan was rejected from the Wizards. He is still the greatest player ever, at his current state, a wizards reject. Was Paul London let go by TNA, or did he simply not resign. These are the thing that shape my views.

I dont think kash will show up in tna. Thes reason is that ic seen that he ahs a very bad attitude in any locker room and that he is very difficult to get along with.

Let me state this to begin with, if its wrestling and its televised i will watch it or tivo it if i have to, WWE is a strong running company and i would love to see TNA get to that level, thats why i'm critical of it. However to call Shannon Moore one of WWE's ECW's main wrestlers is just out right ******ed....He's a jobber no matter where he goes and he will be that until he gets a gimick that gets him over. As for wrestlers getting their shot in a different company its usually how it has to be, Matt Hardy isn't getting his push because he might be over but their are just as many people that are over that need a push, Both TNA and WWE are top heavy, I wish wrestling could get back to the glory days, TNA and WWE are the current day WCW and WWE respectively but without competing airtimes and a third Federation like ECW in the day, the writers of both shows won't have to try to hard to keep us on our toes....

Let me break this down for you. In Wrestling and any other profession in the world, a company or organisation will take the best employees that are available to them, and that are willing to work for them. When it comes to Entertainment its all about drawing in viewers, and that is especially true in Wrestling, even more so for TNA because they don’t have a Global Franchise to fall back on if their ratings go bad like the WWE do. So they use a tried and tested method of getting people who would not usually watch their shows, to tune in and watch. They take someone who is already established and happens to be out of work, and they sign them and debut them, using their name, and likeness to boost their own ratings. WCW did it, and had it not been for bad management, and Ted being forced to pull the plug, they would probably still be around today, doing the exact same thing TNA are doing.

The thing is though, TNA are not only doing this. They are taking a mix of their own home grown Wrestlers, and already established Stars, to put on a pretty entertaining show. The already established stars, although some if not most might be old can help establish the homegrown talent. People will see guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Abyss etc… working alongside worldwide known Talent like Sting and Angle and it will eventually make them well known house hold names with the right push.

May I also remind everyone that every single Wrestler has to start off somewhere, and that its quite possible that most of the WWE Stars of the past or even present have been released or decided to leave a lesser Promotion to work for the WWE. Steve Austin was technically a WCW reject, so was Mick Foley and so was Triple H. Now look at them, three of the biggest stars in the history of the Business, does that not say something for signing “rejects”? It shows that one company might not see something in someone, that another company does, and with the right push, they can and often do get over and become Stars, and no longer rejects.

Are TNA signing WWE rejects, technically yes, however it’s the way in which they are doing it which sets them apart from WCW. Like I said they are mixing old stars with new, gaining more views by the month, and taking steps to becoming actual competition for the WWE. And at the end of the day, doesn’t everyone wish it were the Monday Night Wars again? People may dislike TNA, but if they really enjoy Wrestling, then they will tune into TNA and give them their support, so we can see a better Wrestling Product in General.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back