• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Posters in WZ History

Who is the best poster in WZ History

• Jackiz Kirey

• The Hamburglar

• Stinger

• Bill Lesnar

• The Disturbed

• The Brain

• Macios

• Alex'eddytiger'Waters

• Corporate Coco

• JenksIV

• Milenko

• Keyboard Warrior

• DirtyJose

• IrishCanadian25

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackiz Kirey

Dark Match Winner
Who are the best posters in WZ History? I know that some high repped people might be better than me, but what are your opinions? Who is the best poster in WZ History? You can vote in the poll if you want.

I think I can buy off Coco...then all I'd have to do is sneak attack IC25. Then it will be mine, ALL MINE! DO YOU HEAR ME, FERBIAN! I WILL HAVE MY DAY! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

DirtyJosé;2803842 said:
I think I can buy off Coco...then all I'd have to do is sneak attack IC25. Then it will be mine, ALL MINE! DO YOU HEAR ME, FERBIAN! I WILL HAVE MY DAY! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

Haha you wish, remember, I am still here.

Who are the best posters in WZ History? I know that some high repped people might be better than me, but what are your opinions? Who is the best poster in WZ History? You can vote in the poll if you want.

The fact that you posted your name there as an option, truly makes me sick. You are straight up delusional.

The fact that you don't understand why your thread about "Accents" was thrown in the trash is UNBELIEVABLE and will remain a reason why you will never get out here.

You are in this prison handling yourself like a blown up fuck bag. I find it hard to believe you are even in here. You should be fuckin' Future Endeavored. You are an idiot and will remain that until the day you die a miserable death!!

The fact that you posted your name there as an option, truly makes me sick. You are straight up delusional.

The fact that you don't understand why your thread about "Accents" was thrown in the trash is UNBELIEVABLE and will remain a reason why you will never get out here.

You are in this prison handling yourself like a blown up fuck bag. I find it hard to believe you are even in here. You should be fuckin' Future Endeavored. You are an idiot and will remain that until the day you die a miserable death!!

So I can count on you for a vote then?

I didn't even have to think about this one. Without a shadow of a doubt, the best poster in WZ history is......

JACKIZ KIREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtyJosé;2803867 said:
So I can count on you for a vote then?

Damn... I voted for Other. Had I known you would have enjoyed a vote from me, I surely would have voted for you Jose. I have always enjoyed your posts. I tell you what, I will Green Rep you, bro.

Hey Jose, I've been waiting to use this picture.:)

gijose-lg.gif

Best. Poster. Ever.

[YOUTUBE]zvMhr5a8Ccg[/YOUTUBE]

You left out the best poster on this forum: Jack motherfucking Hammer. I've only been here a year but he's by far the best non-spam poster I've seen.

Although the fact that you put yourself in it makes me want to vote for you.

Sorry guys, give me a name of some very good posters and I will make a #2 version of this thread and the poll will consist of the TOP posters in WZ history and I will take off some trash posters like Jose and Marcias.

You left out the best poster on this forum: Jack motherfucking Hammer. I've only been here a year but he's by far the best non-spam poster I've seen.

Although the fact that you put yourself in it makes me want to vote for you.

I agree about JackHammer!! Dude is really good.

Your join date is probably the only reason Jake isn't on this poll because I know for a fact that trolls love him just as much as non-trolls (or "normals").

This isn't the smartest thread. Plus, you didn't even include some of the past posters, just the ones you know...and some of them aren't even that good (as far as rep, post count goes).

This was just a stupid..stupid thread. Plus, you had to nerve to put your name first. I'm starting to think you aren't a troll. I think you're just really stupid.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN PUT ANY ADMINS IN THERE. The only respectable names are IC, Milenko, and Coco. The Brain too. Then half of everybody you mentioned (Dirty J, Keyboard Warrior, Stinger, Hammy, etc.) are too new to the site still.

You put 5 people that are currently in Prison. Obviously if they are in Prison, they can't be too great. Yeah, guys like Jenks have a lot of potential, but right now they need to get out.

This isn't the smartest thread. Plus, you didn't even include some of the past posters, just the ones you know...and some of them aren't even that good (as far as rep, post count goes).

This was just a stupid..stupid thread. Plus, you had to nerve to put your name first. I'm starting to think you aren't a troll. I think you're just really stupid.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN PUT ANY ADMINS IN THERE. The only respectable names are IC, Milenko, and Coco. The Brain too. Then half of everybody you mentioned (Dirty J, Keyboard Warrior, Stinger, Hammy, etc.) are too new to the site still.

You put 5 people that are currently in Prison. Obviously if they are in Prison, they can't be too great. Yeah, guys like Jenks have a lot of potential, but right now they need to get out.

LOL... Some people just won't ever "get it" Sully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back