The WZ Prison Match - Jenks vs. Bill Lesnar

So, some of you read last week that I was considering bringing Bill Lesnar back, as well as Jenks. Well, here is what I've decided to do.

It is Jenks vs. Bill Lesnar in a Prison match. Here's how it works. Both Bill Lesnar and Jenks are back as Prisoners, for a limited time only. Bill Lesnar and Jenks are in competition with each other, with the winner receiving a second chance on WZ Forums. Two posters, one spot. Both posters will come back as Prisoners, and after a while, I'll post a poll. The members of WZ will then have their chance to decide who they think has impressed them the most during the Prison match.

Of course, neither Bill Lesnar or Jenks will get away completely free of punishment. Whoever wins the Prison match will have original account deleted, and they must register a brand new account. This will serve as a future reminder to not break out rules.

So...Jenks, Bill Lesnar....come do your thing and impress the members of the WrestleZone Forums!

Are we still going to have the poll?

Bill Lesnar likes to say he loves with Wrestlezone and it's posters ...
I'm here everyday to show it!

*Bill Lesnar likes to say he loves Wrestlezone and it's posters ...
I'm here everyday to shit it!

I fucking love you guys, not even kidding.

I fucking love you guys, not even kidding.

Can we believe you Jenks? What happens the next time you feel like leaving with a batin monkey though? I don't think we can take going through that pain again

Can we believe you Jenks? What happens the next time you feel like leaving with a batin monkey though? I don't think we can take going through that pain again

I was forcefully removed, I never wanted to leave you guys. But now that I look back, it was for the best.

I've been able to go back to being the normal poster I was (or at least tried, sometimes it gets boring in here) and I no longer have a monkey fetish.

Now whenever I get the "itch," I just log on and look for one of your posts so I can look at your sigs.

Wow. Either that was editted by someone, or I've got shit on the brain.

I say shit a lot so it's possible I had a freudian slip typo.

Jenks and Bill got relased at one point? And I've been away (will be for majority of the week.) and all this happened. It's been a while though seeing Sly down here. Nice to have him back.

Again, bringing up old threads? This one might have a purpose though.
My vote is undecided as of yet. If there's a Poll, I might vote.

Erm, no he didn't? Check back on the Threads, Bill always hated me. I disliked his third person, but didn't find nothing wrong in him otherwise, he just plain hated me.
Why are you acting so strange?

And the vote that will let one of you two out.

Bill Lesnar and I will never get out, that's the point.

The vote should of happened a while ago, but it was never meant to happen. BL kind of flipped out a while back and I think made some alts, which means I probably should of won by default, but nothing ever happened.

BL and Jenks are in here for good. We are not bad posters, we are sinners.
BL and I were perma banned from Wrestlezone and let into the prison months after our perm-bans because our alts were nuisances.

There has never been and never will be any poll. We are never meant to be let out, no matter how well we behave.

Jenks, stop with the fucktardedness?

You seemed promising to get out, but with this, I definitely ain't voting.

J4L, do you know how long its going to take you to get out?
You've only been in here a month and have made alts in that time.
Macca was in here like 7 months, no alts, never asked to get out, and is a good poster. He was kept in here for flaming, even after the cage was created (the cage allows flaming.)

J4L goodluck being in here 6-12 months. Sully really ruined it for posters like you, because he did shit all with his opportunity. You prison sentence is most likely at least 8 months.

I've not created an Alt in that time. That still isn't true.
But anyway, I don't care how long I'm truly in here. I only asked for a Probation that one time 'cos I wanted a Day on the Main Boards. If I'm in here 6-12 Months, so be it. Once I get out, I'll be all over the Mains, making my best effort to show what I can do.

As annoying as Bill Lesnar is he is a decent poster. He has my vote.

When I first saw that comment, I didn't know what to say. Rhyder you also red repped me recently, I'd always thought we were cool. I never said or did anything against you, you seemed like one of the nicer dudes on here.

Lately you seem to be really negative and starting with everyone. Only couple a weeks ago this is what you said about Bill.

I voted for other as in Bill Lesnar should die.

What's wrong man?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back