BILL LESNAR 2016 RETURN: Status - PERMANENT

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill Lesnar is back. This time he is going for a spot on the main forums. Bill Lesnar will do it his way. Bill Lesnar said it wont be easy but it will get done

Over the next 10 days Bill Lesnar will share 10 of the greatest WZ Bill Lesnar moments as we begin the run to honor 2000 days in the Prison

BELIEVE THE HYPE

dz82zuJ.gif

Bill Lesnar is back. This time he is going for a spot on the main forums. Bill Lesnar will do it his way. Bill Lesnar said it wont be easy but it will get done

Over the next 10 days Bill Lesnar will share 10 of the greatest WZ Bill Lesnar moments as we begin the run to honor 2000 days in the Prison

BELIEVE THE HYPE

Maybe a good way to start would be to stop speaking about yourself in the third person. Don't get why people do that. Anyway 2000 days in here, dude give it up. That's over 5 years if your numbers are right. Real criminals get out in less time. Just saying.

People have told him how obnoxious it was years ago.

And yeah 5 years sounds about right. He was gone completely for most of it though.

Bill Lesnar is back.

Well it's about damn time! I've been worried sick.

This time he is going for a spot on the main forums.

Oh.

Bill Lesnar will do it his way.

Uh huh.

Bill Lesnar said it wont be easy, but it will get done.

It's a quick fix actually, just admit that you fucked up.

Yeah but, should I believe the hype?

BELIEVE THE HYPE

I DON'T WANT TO I'M STILL SKEPTICAL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back