BILL LESNAR RETURN DATE - 20/11/2011

DirtyJosé;3517642 said:
Yeah, hell will have to freeze over before anyone gives a shit what Big fucking Sexy finds entertaining. Go back to The Sports Bar, chump. BELIEVE THE FACTS!

This is true. I was there, mang.

I care about Big Sexy. His posts are very good in my opinion.

DirtyJosé;3518502 said:
WHO ARE YOU CALLING INFERIOR? NOBODY WOULD FOLLOW AN UN-CHARISMATIC BORE LIKE YOU!

I bring more entertainment and charisma then a Bill Cosby sweater.

When you come back are you staying in The Prison or do any of the mods think you're actually able to contribute to any conversation?

My bad. Next time I'll make sure to be more creative like you and only use penis jokes. That syphilis covered dick thing was real edgy and original.

Yeah, you don't sound bitter at all. Did I say anything about originality or creativity? Quit projecting, dude. "Hatin'" is D-Man's game; I thought I told you to quit trying to cop his style?

DirtyJosé;3525687 said:
Yeah, you don't sound bitter at all. Did I say anything about originality or creativity? Quit projecting, dude. "Hatin'" is D-Man's game; I thought I told you to quit trying to cop his style?

I do many things but hating is not one of them. And D-Man is pretty much the last person I'm anything like.

People acutally still give a fuck about Bill Lesnar? Maybe the fuck is more entertaining than I gave him credit for. I seriously doubt it, but I must be missing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back