BILL LESNAR REBORN

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill Lesnar has returned as a permanent member of WZ. Bill Lesnar will smash anyone that gets in his way. Bill Lesnar will REGAIN his status as the biggest star on this freaking forum.

Bill Lesnar just said BELIEVE THE HYPE

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

I'm bleeding. Ran into the cupboard.

[YOUTUBE]1eIuSAxHhUA[/YOUTUBE]

OH MA GAWD! BILL LESNAR IS BACK! THE VERY FOUNDATION OF WRESTLING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

Oh wait, I just remembered I don't actually give a toss.

Bill Lesnar can picture the smirk on your face. Bill Lesnar would like to see you smirk if you met Bill Lesnar face to face. Right in the middle of that ring.

Bill Lesnar also has no idea who you are. Finder wooer ryder? Bill Lesnar assumes it someone of that ilk

Bill Lesnar can picture the smirk on your face. Bill Lesnar would like to see you smirk if you met Bill Lesnar face to face. Right in the middle of that ring.

Bill Lesnar also has no idea who you are. Finder wooer ryder? Bill Lesnar assumes it someone of that ilk

...the fuck you talking about?

Bill Lesnar is out of touch. Bill Lesnar should've just stayed in hiding. Bill Lesnar is going to get his ass knocked out. Bill Lesnar is going to do the J.O.B. and then disappear again, as always.

Bill Lesnar should GO BACK TO FUCKING SCHOOL!

Bill Lesnar has returned as a permanent member of WZ. Bill Lesnar will smash anyone that gets in his way. Bill Lesnar will REGAIN his status as the biggest star on this freaking forum.

Bill Lesnar just said BELIEVE THE HYPE

I am willing to step down and give you back your spot, my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back