BILL LESNAR MOMENT #7 - Lesnar vs Jenks prison challenge!

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
listen to production music when reading
[youtube]f6u313JB5i4[/youtube]

JR: The only ever poster to be brought back from a permaban due to overwhelming popularity, Bill Lesnar in a challenge match with Jenks ( who also revived due to a 'fairness' ruling). The winner gains clemency as decided by Slyfox.

King: this is hugely controversial and something that had never been done in WZ's history.

JR: Jenks has followed a very similar career path to Bill Lesnar. Both posters were more popular at this point than a majority of the main forums

King: the prison had more traffic than the bar room!

JR: Bill Lesnar made more detailed posts during this period, than the rest of his WZ career.

King: It also led to a stunning character change!

JR:The beginning of this challenge, marked the last time Bill Lesnar's name was in black

Bill Lesnar: As JR said I'm the first to come back from a perma....

*lights go out*

Fuck these are getting harder and harder to read, like when this fuckhead shows up for a couple of random posts and then fucks off you can laugh at it. But its been a few days now and his third person douchebaggery is catching up

Fuck these are getting harder and harder to read, like when this fuckhead shows up for a couple of random posts and then fucks off you can laugh at it. But its been a few days now and his third person douchebaggery is catching up

You could just....you know...not read them

Im pretty sure Jesus said it when he was on the cross. Something along the lines of "All this bullshit is gonna cause a ruckusfuck when I'm gone. Just wait till my dad finds out."

I miss rusty's unveiling of WBL being shit, that was fun.

Bill Lesnar is pretty darn amazing.

At what point does it become redundant to post Rainier Wolfcastle's stand up routine on these forums? Have the people gone so far out of the loop that they've created their own circuit beyond my comprehension? Is it now the joke to not get the joke? If a snake swallowed its tail would it grow or shrink? 2016 is fucking terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back