The WZ Prison Match - Jenks vs. Bill Lesnar

I think it's The Weasal avatar(now modified.)
Heenan best manager ever.

Heenan Family very underrated stable.

D-man's right,

Your both acting all Saintly now, but whoever does get to stay will be gone in a week, as they'll revert back to their old annoying ways...

Bill should stay though, he's pretty smart when he just post's wrestling.

I will revert back to my old ways, the way I was Jan 2010 to Aug 2010. During that time, I stayed completely out of non-spam sections and mainly stuck to the TNA section.

But now that I've lost my faith in TNA (This Morgan/Anderson storyline is so stupid) after being a big supporter of TNA, Bishoff etc ... I'm more of a Raw Section, Movies, Video games, sports type poster.

I watch RAW as a habit(not so much because I like it), because what WWE seems to be doing is starving us, they've got us held captive with no food, but once in a while when we think we're done for, WWE comes along and throws us a fucking fillet mignon with a bottle of wine, only to starve us afterwards for a another long period of time throwing us crumbs here and there.

Btw, did you guys know the older brother from Wonder Years (Jason Hervey) is Eric Bishoff's partner? He's the guy that produces ReAction.

Wayne Arnold was awesome TV heel.

Jenks, you didn't get disliked for no reason, you were a douche. Just like Fury. If you act like this, I'll have no issue with you.

Pros For Bill:

-He seems to want to contribute
-It'll get him to stop making alts.
-Jenks is very risky

Pros For Jenks:
-Doesnt speak in third-person
-He sort of seems intent on changing his ways
-It'll piss Macca off beyond belief.

Folks, I'm neutral for now.

Can you not do it yourself or something

inb4 "I'm married"

Who's more likely to go back to his usual minority hating self the moment the Prison door gets opened to them.

Keep Jenks off at any costs.

Who's more likely to go back to his usual minority hating self the moment the Prison door gets opened to them.

Keep Jenks off at any costs.

What do you mean?

I guess you have a point in that I'll probably be a more boring/reserved type poster from now on and stay out of the flame wars.

Like when you were in prison as Lifetime Anal Bitch and got out, you came right into the cage looking for a flame war with me but I avoided it and tried making friends with ya b/c I was trying to change my image and was tired of looking like a fool and most of the forum being against me.

Before I was banned (not knowing I was going to be banned) I tried apologizing to those I thought I unfairly wronged such as Rox (couple others whose names I forget) and possibly Super Dave.

Whatever I'd said to Super Dave, I felt bad about because he seems like a genuinely decent person and good guy.

But yeah, I'm the one who deserves the ban/longer prison time between me and Lesnar. Not so much for breaking rules/being a bad poster, but just being a nasty person and letting myself get out of hand in the cage.

I'm not even sure why Bill was banned? Was it something like Bill had spam posts in non-spam, so he could have 50 non-spam posts so he could join WZCW?

Jenks just said Bill Lesnar was built to be a roleplayer! :lmao:

The point is, I'm not sure what got BL banned, but he was never the PoS I was. And that's no ones fault but my own.

Look, I like Bill, but the third-person thing has to stop. Obviously, that's not going to happen.

Jenks on the other hand, has really impressed me. He seems like a changed man. His posts are excellent, and a worthwhile read. He definitely gets my vote.

As I recall it (and I do stand to be corrected on this), Jenks was originally a good poster who was contributing reasonably well to the forums. Then all of a sudden, he ran into some sort of grievance with some mods or some other posters, seemed to have suffered some sort of psychotic episode or brain cramp, and evolved into the Jenks that we have all come to see since then. My point is, I don't think it's so much that he has changed, in that he has changed back to where he originally was. It just seems to me that prior to imprisonment, Jenks had already displayed an ability as a good poster which he is now starting to show again. I still haven't seen this ability to the same extent in his adversary. Not to say that we can't or won't, I just haven't yet. The jury is still out, but as of yet, my vote is going to Jenks.

As I recall it (and I do stand to be corrected on this), Jenks was originally a good poster who was contributing reasonably well to the forums. Then all of a sudden, he ran into some sort of grievance with some mods or some other posters, seemed to have suffered some sort of psychotic episode or brain cramp, and evolved into the Jenks that we have all come to see since then. My point is, I don't think it's so much that he has changed, in that he has changed back to where he originally was. It just seems to me that prior to imprisonment, Jenks had already displayed an ability as a good poster which he is now starting to show again. I still haven't seen this ability to the same extent in his adversary. Not to say that we can't or won't, I just haven't yet. The jury is still out, but as of yet, my vote is going to Jenks.

Yes, Jenks was a quality poster in the TNA section. But when he stepped into The Cage to complain before making a name for himself, everything went downhill. He's a quality poster.

Yes, Jenks was a quality poster in the TNA section. But when he stepped into The Cage to complain before making a name for himself, everything went downhill. He's a quality poster.
I feel insulted. I distinctly remember arguing with him on several occasions and all he would do was just say the same thing other and over. Not to mention, I also remember reporting numerous times for his damn tendency to use racial slurs in a post.

I feel insulted. I distinctly remember arguing with him on several occasions and all he would do was just say the same thing other and over. Not to mention, I also remember reporting numerous times for his damn tendency to use racial slurs in a post.

Alright, I joined in January but wasn't really sure how forums worked to the extent I do now. I was a regular reader of wrestlezone, because that's around the time Hogan, Flair, Hardy, RVD, Anderson and whoever else were joining TNA and I got interested in the wrestling hot stove talks.

So if I was browsing wrestlezone to see if say Anderson had signed with TNA yet, I would occasionally see threads that I felt I would like to talk about. So I would click on the thread, after I'd registered, and give my input on the matter.
I really didn't know what section it was in or any of that, but I had read the rules so I'm sure I had a vague idea of how the forum worked.

The point being was that this is my first forum.
In the TNA section I pretty much stayed out of the combative multi-quoter wars where everyone took everyone else's words out of context.

Anyway, after being a TNA section regular for months, I started to find issue with TNA fans obsessions with "TNA Originals"(most of whom were not there when TNA was created like Samoa Joe.)

It seemed to me (from all the talk about "You should of seen AJ, Joe, Daniels, Homicide etc in ROH") that they were ROH fans first and TNA fans second. And they had a ROH style of product preference.

Anyway, I got an infraction for a post I tried to make about this, because the mods thought it belonged in the ROH section, (I think it got placed in the old school section) but the whole point was I was trying to address the TNA section fans, but my post was convoluted.

The funny thing was now my thread was in the old school section were I was saying "I can't stand how you guys love ROH so much" or whatever I was saying, meant for the TNA section for guys like Killjoy and Shattered Dreams, and now in the section with people like Tenta or The Lariat.

So I would have to agree with Shattered that my name quickly fell everywhere else after that lol.

Anyway, I don't remember having a problem with Killjoy until I stepped into the cage, and I never got an infraction for racial/predjudice slurs.

What I did get was a warning from ferbian for a sarcastic post I made. The warning was for predjudice remarks for saying "JenksIX is g**." :lmao:

I mean after I was in the cage, I might of made non-spam posts were I'd call The Pope, The Poop. I figured The Rock is The Crock, why can't The Pope be The Poop.

Anyhow, to try and rap things up, I didn't know about rep or how to check it until a few days in the cage since rep seemed very important in the cage. When I first checked my rep I had two green bars and I think 126 points, which would of been from my 90 posts most all of which would of been in the TNA section with a couple in the WWE section, for what that's worth.

The ROH post I was referring too before, was infracted before I entered the cage or right around the same time. When I checked my rep for the first time the first red rep I think I ever got was from Killjoy (who I don't think I'd ever talked/argued with before, since I was never a arguer or even debater in TNA section.) His rep said something like "Your post belongs in a different section you stupid dumbass" or something along those lines.

Then I saw Killjoy made a comment about reporting people and I asked in the cage if he reported my post about TNA fans being more so ROH fans, and he admitted he did. I probably said a few things about him my first week in the cage and I do remember one non-spam post he made after I'd been in the cage where he said some guy had "an attractive way of speaking" and I quoted it and gave him one of these :wtf:

And he thought it was a veiled prejudice remark based on my cage remarks about trees and stuff heh.

Anyway Killjoy, if IDR likes you then you should be a decent fella and I apologize about the racist, insensitive mcdonalds remarks.

One day I was skimming the site administration threads and saw a post by someone complaining about being red repped harassed by you and they wanted the admins to stop it ... I lol'd.

I think it was you? The person was like "Can you please stop him from red repping me, I've done nothing to him." If it wasn't you then I think it was Angel. Either way it was funny.

I just wanted to thank Stinger and Habs for their support.
It's time like this where I feel bad ever saying a cross word about ya Stinger man, my bad.

And Habs, I've always liked your posts. I didn't always agree, but I'm coming around more and more now. But one thing that can't be taken way from your posts, is your super intelligent and an excellent writer. There's one award your up for in the EOYA that I think you should win or be in a close race for, but I'm not sure which it was, probably best wrestling poster or something.

Btw, you've hit the nail on the head about me all along.

I think we'd have some good discussions about wrestling and be able to convince each other about "crossing the line"(I don't mean WWE v TNA) on certain ideas and where wrestling should be heading in the future.

Look, I like Bill, but the third-person thing has to stop. Obviously, that's not going to happen.

Jenks on the other hand, has really impressed me. He seems like a changed man. His posts are excellent, and a worthwhile read. He definitely gets my vote.

Bill lesnar sees it alot like this Stinger, you eitherlike Bill Lesnar for who he is or not at all.

Dude, Stinger, please. Shut up about the third person shit. We know. Many of us aren't huge fans of it either. But nagging him about it isn't going to do anything productive. Let it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back