• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Posters in WZ History

Who is the best poster in WZ History

• Jackiz Kirey

• The Hamburglar

• Stinger

• Bill Lesnar

• The Disturbed

• The Brain

• Macios

• Alex'eddytiger'Waters

• Corporate Coco

• JenksIV

• Milenko

• Keyboard Warrior

• DirtyJose

• IrishCanadian25

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Arent half those guys in prison? lol, what a redicufrigginlous poll. i voted for my stablemate.

Jackiz Kirey

...just kidding, you suck. Though I did actually vote for you. For the banter.

You're missing a few names. You know, like replacements for everyone except for IrishCanadian25, DirtyJose, The Brain, and Coco.

Holy shit, how did I make it on this poll?

i like to think I'm OK but there are som many people above me that i honestly shouldn't be on a poll of best posters for a long time ot come.

Why am I not leading the list......

You missed Xfear, OBW, Slyfox, Klunder, Jake and others like Tenta (lets admit it he was a great poster) and Lariat.

Also appear to have added your own name...... interesting.

Keyboard, the dude think he is in the top fifteen posters on WZ in history. The poor clueless bastard don't know this kind of shit will make him stay in the prison for years.

Jackoff..... I mean Jackiz?

Seriously man, you're not one of the greatest posters. I mean, I'm not either, but you're DEFINITELY not.

Seriously, if I'm voting for real here, I dunno. KB & Sly should be on the list. IC25 has made some great threads, comes up with some good stuff. Milenko has two great weekly threads, which I've requested he bring to the Prison because I'm truly very interested in them. Coco is also a great poster. Hell, Keyboard Warrior pretty much hates my guts, but even he's a fucking great guy. His posts are always of quality, he's got humour, much like the other guys AND he got me into MMA. Which is a surprise, because I never thought I would.

So, yeah, I voted for Keyboard Warrior, for the sole reason of, he may hate me, but there's a lot of positives about him, he's a good guy who knows his stuff, and I know that he's turned himself around from Prison to a highly respected Poster, and that's gotta take something. Congrats man.

Keyboard, the dude think he is in the top fifteen posters on WZ in history.

:blush:

The poor clueless bastard don't know this kind of shit will make him stay in the prison for years.

Shhh! Don't tell him that he will stop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly the logical choice is either Dirty Jose, IrishCanadian25 or The Brain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back