Posters you hate to admit are better than you

Me and him may have our differences. He my not like me but Corparate Coco is actaully a good poster. I enjoy reading on what he has to say on most subjects. Coco is a better poster than me by far.

Like was said earlier, there are no posters I would hate to admit are better than me, mainly 'cos I know they are. Nickb03, Keyboard Warrior, Ferbian, Coco to name a few. I'm proud to say these guys are better than me. So are many others.

So I admit they're better, but I don't hate it.

There are plenty who are better than me, but why would I hate them for it? They have been here longer, know more than I do and I bow to their wisdom.

When it comes to wrestling knowledge, guys like KB and IC25 are unrivalled. Also, Ferb, IDR, Jack Hammer etc, these guys really know their stuff.

I am just here to do my thing, put my ideas over and maybe one day I will be on their level...but right now these guys are the top dogs and probably will be for a long while.

D-Man and Doc.

Doc, I expected. But I'm a little surprised about mentioning me.

Thanks, man.

Personally, I don't "hate to admit" that anyone is better than me. I respect posters on many levels and I have no problems admitting when they are better than I am. I'm not too proud to admit that someone is better than me at something. Matter of fact, I'm almost proud to admit it, most of the time.

I just want to add to what a few of you have said earlier about Coco. Although he can be an annoying piece of drivel at times, he is an absolutely fantastic poster. Part of me wishes more were like him; someone who doesn't take himself too seriously and knows when to be serious and when not to. The only problem is when he takes the sarcasm too far and it dips into the realm of annoyance, Besides that, he's gold in my book.

I'll be the first to Admit that Coco is an A+ poster. I just wish he'd tone down the douche-baggery a little.

If we're seriously doing this, it's down to SNS, Jake, Sam, and GD. Not that they're better, but I hate reading one of their posts and then lamenting how I should have thought of that before them. Jim Ross would probably have something snazzy to say about me wanting to notch my gun -- That is, if JR knew who I was or it was still good taste to put him in front of a microphone.

Although they're probably better. Wouldn't know though. I don't rate myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back