Insane Posters

I red repped a post in December http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=4707555&postcount=3 and got this PM reply today:

Trail_Blazin said:
Just checked for the first time in months. You neg feedbacked me for a comment about a UK stable with Barrett, Regal, McIntyre and Sheamus with the quote "SHEAMUS ISN'T BRITISH..."

Just wanted to clear something up.

I said "UK" stable. Not British.

UK means United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Ireland is a part of the UK. Sheamus is Irish.

Call him a geographically impaired ******. I'm trying to stop my usage of the word ****** but this is the internet, its pretty much a rule that all arguments contain the word ******.

What a fucking asshole. And I say that without a trace of sarcasm.

Also, #1Peep continues to red rep me for being an Arsenal fan. The guy has issues.

Also, #1Peep continues to red rep me for being an Arsenal fan. The guy has issues.

I should red rep you for that shit too. I hate Arsenal, maybe. I don't really follow the EPL. I think I like Everton. Tim Howard and such. Jozy Altidore is good, but Sunderland is shit.

The MLS is where its at. Soccer at its most mediocre.

I got red repped by him for posting something about Aberdeens league cup win but got a PM saying he meant to give me green, so it could be that.

Or the whole North London rivalry thing.

Joe From Toms River said:
I said in my post that I didn't think the OP even believed what he was saying.

And if he doesn't believe what he is saying, and is just saying it to generate interest on the board, then that is WORKING us.

So how am I not intelligent enough to realize when I'm being worked, when I basically said that he was working us in my post.

I wouldn't question anyone's intelligence if I were you. Based on your comment in the negative rep, you don't have much ground to stand on.

I called him an idiot for not realizing that he was being worked by GSB and Hiaku. Claims that not only did he know, but he felt the need to reply to me to point that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back