• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Insane Posters

Mack Swagger called me a honkey once.

When I modded the Old School section, I deleted literally every post he made in there, because he was in incoherent jive talk. Then he'd DM me more incoherent jive talk. Then I banned him. Then Sly unbanned him.

Mack Swagger still sucks. His name is the combination of Rodney Mack and Jack Swagger. :disappointed:

Hilarious.

Purely by chance I was recently declared default winner in BJJ sparring after accidentally hitting my opponent with a mean DDT. None the less, I wouldn't worry too much about him killing your family with it.
I wish the conversation left room for this interpretation, but according to Mack, you can just grab a guy by the head and fall backwards. He did it all the time to people.

In fairness to Mack Swagger, that was a few years ago. Now he's just a painful try-hard, but at least he's trying.

At least his every other post isn't about a new Nation of Domination anymore.
Full credit where credit is due- he tries to get conversations started, and sometimes he succeeds. Without the posters that are generating content, message boards die. So, yes, he was a tremendous douchebag in days past, and his try-hardedness can be a bit unbearable at times, but all in all his presence here is better than that of a lot of other people.

One time I had a thread where I talked about the cleaning ladies at work, and I mentioned get a blow job from an ugly chick at a bar. Later in the thread someone asked me if I liked European chicks, and I was explainging how I liked the girls I saw in Spain and Italy. Well this 1peep character red repped me for my comments on the European women I liked and then proceeded to email me that I was ugly as shit, had a gut and was full of shit or something like that.

One time I had a thread where I talked about the cleaning ladies at work, and I mentioned get a blow job from an ugly chick at a bar. Later in the thread someone asked me if I liked European chicks, and I was explainging how I liked the girls I saw in Spain and Italy. Well this 1peep character red repped me for my comments on the European women I liked and then proceeded to email me that I was ugly as shit, had a gut and was full of shit or something like that.

#1Peep also red-repped when I said that Edge could do better than Beth Phoenix, but I couldn't by telling me I look like a ******ed serial killer. What I'm taking from this is that he only reps handsome young studs like ourselves...

I even replied to ask him what part of my stories were bs. I mean is it hard to believe that I hit on cleaning ladies? Is it hard to believe an ugly drunk chick gave me an awful blowjob? Is it hard to believe that someone in the military might have passed through Europe? I mean, shit, if I was going to fabricate a story, I'd be banging the upper management, getting amazing blowjobs from celebrities, and having multiple houses in Europe. But no, I flirt with the help, picked up an ugly chick at applefuckinbees and passed through Europe on trips to a shitty desert. I guess I'm just living the dream lol.

Y 2 Jake said:
devilishthoughtzzz said:
Really? I just joined, My work has yet to star I was calling out this punk wgho keeps crying that "he is trying to help everyone" blah blah blah, he sucks, go read the only thread he created, he is garbage, and I will report him and bad rep him till they kick him. we dont need shit like him here.

You are clearly a cunt.

Hot off the press.

Y 2 Jake said:
devilishthoughtzzz said:
Y 2 Jake said:
devilishthoughtzzz said:
Really? I just joined, My work has yet to star I was calling out this punk wgho keeps crying that "he is trying to help everyone" blah blah blah, he sucks, go read the only thread he created, he is garbage, and I will report him and bad rep him till they kick him. we dont need shit like him here.

You are clearly a cunt.

well i did eat ypur filthy mothers cunt so ya i am, get in line of gtfo ****** cock faget b

You clearly still have a mouthful of that pussy.

This kid is gold.

I never understood why people get so heated online. Also the whole "Prison" section. You're only imprisoned if you bother to come to WZ and login.

One time, I don't remember the main topic, but some where along the way I mentioned differences between real wrestling(as in amatuer) an fake wrestling(as in pro). Some kid PM'd me pissed off calling me names and such for saying wrestling is real and blah blah. Like the kid was legit trying defend wrestling to me, a person who created an account just to talk about wrestling with other fans.

Keyboard-warriors are like road-rage victims/*****. You have a sense of security and somehow that takes away all inhibitions. I've done both myself, so I'm just as guilty as anybody on the internet.

"Anyone can be polite to a king. It takes a gentleman to be polite to a beggar."

I don't like confrontation. I've saved all the weirdly aggressive messages I've received but I'd rather just forget about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back