• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Insane Posters

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I can't be the only person who gets messages off angry posters. Share the insanity.

Y 2 Jake said:
chibet said:
who do you think you are? Calling me a crack head??? what have i done to you ? I would have expected better from you honestly. I often enjoy your posts but this shows a terribly bitter and ignorant side of you.:wtf:

I didn't give you written permission to contact me. I'll let it slide this time, but don't do this again.

Kind Regards, Jake

Y 2 Jake said:
TheOneAndOnlyGOAT said:
Y 2 Jake said:
TheOneAndOnlyGOAT said:
How do I get more of these green stuff?

Be more intelligent.

I mean those:

fm7whc.png

I know. Be more intellingent and you will get them.

TheOneAndOnlyGOAT said:
Y 2 Jake said:
TheOneAndOnlyGOAT said:
:shrug:
Y 2 Jake said:
TheOneAndOnlyGOAT said:
how can you change the join date?

You can't. What a silly question.

Your join date is Dec 1969

Yeah, that's when I joined.

In 1969 there was no internet... I think ;)

The One And Only Goat special.

Y 2 Jake said:
$Mr. 100% said:
All im saying is this if u have a problem w/me using text speak then just bypass all my posts. Nobody begging u 2 read or decipher what im saying and u trying 2 insult me is getting old. U know shit about me so 2 suggest i should go back 2 school when i May have more degrees and licenses than u is assinine

If you're not aggrieved then you wouldn't have felt compelled to message me. It's ok, I get this a lot. You're not special, I red rep all the shit posters. I hope you're able to move on from this.

Kind Regards, Jake

Y 2 Jake said:
$Mr. 100% said:
Dude if u must know i am a college graduate w/a 3.5 gpa. Now im not on pc but a cellphone so i use text speak. If u have a problem then simply bypass my posts cuz u talking shit about is tiresome and is not gonna change a thing.

Ohh la la, motherfucker!

Y 2 Jake said:
$Mr. 100% said:
Oo la la motherfucker? That's all u can say. Smh how juvenile of u

You're a 31 year old who's sending somebody a message in text speak because you feel aggrieved about red on a wrestling forum. We're all immature here.

Was gonna save these for the shit list, but just a little preview... Envious what's his name.

enviousdominous said:
I'm well aware of the fact that you think that Earthquake doesn't deserve a vote against Cena, and that I'll never convince you to think otherwise. I'm not criticizing you for having that opinion, I'm just letting you know that it's pointless to share it with me.

One thing you'll learn if you ever find yourself having to associate with different people in person for the sake of financial independence, is that it's not up to you to determine whether or not their being offended by something you said was valid.

Maybe they misinterpreted your meaning, in either case you still have to watch what you say based on how it might be perceived.

The Holocaust represents suffering and dying, it's not a comical subject. You didn't just make an off-hand remark regarding America's role in WW2, you suggested that of all things a careless Holocaust reference was less offensive than John Tenta's role as a pro-wrestler.

You weren't trying to make light of a dark past, you were trying to pull the conversation away from the topic at hand and didn't care if you betrayed your own character in doing so.

The only reason you're trying to save face now is because the only thing keeping you from seeing a horrible truth or a convenient lie in the mirror is your ability to convince me.

I hope with all my being that you keep up this lifestyle of being a wrestlezone forum jockey and never enter the real world. You're an insensitive prick and a dark omen on what the future holds when pieces of shit like you try to hold down actual careers.

Brone E. Langston said:
Earthquake still doesn't deserve one vote against Cena.

I don't think you're stupid... I think that you're being outraged, for the sake of being outraged. Because if you really look at it... Did I actually make a joke about people dying? Or am I trying to make light of a dark part of my past?

Did I say anything about the deaths, or make an innocuous joke about America and the Holocaust?

Because if you can't decide the difference, then yeah, you're kind of stupid.

enviousdominous said:
You just wanted to distract from the topic at hand in a playful way, and you used the Holocaust as a tool for that.

Do you think that I'm stupid to be offended by that? Am I embarrassing myself when I take your comments and have a strong desire to show you the pictures I've seen, and the letters I've read?

You've lived a sheltered life, and it's in everyone's better interest if you just stay the fuck indoors from now on. I've been to FOB Wolverine and FOB Tombstone, I've seen people die right in front of me. I don't have any confirmed kills, but I don't know a single other soldier who does and could just joke about it on the internet.

When you see first hand the last throes of a human beings existence on this Earth, and then turn around to find some worthless pile of shit joke about something like the Holocaust, you get a little testy about the whole subject.

From the bottom of my heart, go fuck yourself.

I've unfortunately deleted it, but, in my Mack Militant days, Mack Swagger would mail me every time I red repped him, questioning whether or not I truly was a 'mack'... Nobody questions my Burger status, thankfully.

I never get hate mail. I've been a mod for like four or five months now and I've yet to get a single angry PM over infractions I've handed out. All I get are messages saying sorry. Maybe I should take the D-Man approach and be a dick to people I infract.

I never get hate mail. I've been a mod for like four or five months now and I've yet to get a single angry PM over infractions I've handed out. All I get are messages saying sorry. Maybe I should take the D-Man approach and be a dick to people I infract.

Just start handing out infractions along with red rep including pictures of ponies. That will surely get you a few strongly worded letters.

Getting a warning for calling a guy Gayballs was my favourite mail I've ever recieved. So restrictive and formulaic in tone, with the words gayballs tossed in everywhere. Probably the highlight of my time here.

Getting a warning for calling a guy Gayballs was my favourite mail I've ever recieved. So restrictive and formulaic in tone, with the words gayballs tossed in everywhere. Probably the highlight of my time here.

Haha, I still go into the board room to look at that from time to time. It always gives me a laugh to read.

Lol, Rainbow Yaz, when you infracted me earlier, I was a little relieved, because I wasn't sure if "yeth" would accurately represent the lisp.

I got hate mail as a mod, but not much since then. I usually air it publicly if it's good. Last time it happened was like 2 years ago.

I've unfortunately deleted it, but, in my Mack Militant days, Mack Swagger would mail me every time I red repped him, questioning whether or not I truly was a 'mack'... Nobody questions my Burger status, thankfully.
He once threatened to find out where I live and kill my whole family because I explained to him that the DDT is not a practical hand-to-hand combat move.

Good times.

He once threatened to find out where I live and kill my whole family because I explained to him that the DDT is not a practical hand-to-hand combat move.

Good times.

Hilarious.

Purely by chance I was recently declared default winner in BJJ sparring after accidentally hitting my opponent with a mean DDT. None the less, I wouldn't worry too much about him killing your family with it.

Borck Lesnar said:
Y 2 Jake said:
Borck Lesnar said:
Im a child cause i think alberto is boring, and respect john cena, i think your a child for watching wwe. its for kid's anyhow. 40 year old little boy.

but anyway im new so with that bad rep it actually gave me a point, so your plan didn't work lol :lmao:

It was bad rep for all your post so far, not that specific post.

Regards, Jake

I don't care about the bad rep im just saying that it actually helped me get a point lol, im just here for conversation, not here for the green or the red.

Dedamn666 said:
Hello my friend.

What is your suggestion for Takers endings?

You must have one if you are to rubbish my good idea

Jstrike said:
i've reported you next time you bad rep me your getting a infraction

Jstrike said:
im sick of you giving me bad rep, im gonna post all i want, get off my back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back