Posters That Put You Over

IC25, without a shadow of a doubt. He is the one who first told me that this site existed, got me to join, guided me on all aspects of site etiquette, rules, regulations, and went to bat for me in the moderator Board Rooms to put eyes on my posting style.

Honorable mention to Slyfox who went to bat for me in the Board Room to get me modded.

It's kind of cool to have two of the most influential members to ever grace this forum as my main supporters.

The rest had to do with me winning ROTY (sorry, Coco ;) ), the Debater's League, and my overall posting. It was a good time for me and I was getting TONS of positive feedback from all of the staff and the regular members for ideas that I had at the time.

IC25, without a shadow of a doubt. He is the one who first told me that this site existed, got me to join, guided me on all aspects of site etiquette, rules, regulations, and went to bat for me in the moderator Board Rooms to put eyes on my posting style.

Honorable mention to Slyfox who went to bat for me in the Board Room to get me modded.

It's kind of cool to have two of the most influential members to ever grace this forum as my main supporters.

The rest had to do with me winning ROTY (sorry, Coco ;) ), the Debater's League, and my overall posting. It was a good time for me and I was getting TONS of positive feedback from all of the staff and the regular members for ideas that I had at the time.

I had forgotten about that. 'Twas a good time.

Jake was the person to point out I was a good poster beneath the bold text and Randy Orton fanboyism, then he made me a mod a little while later. So Jake.

IC. I had started OCW as a joke with the Aussie posters and they kept asking me to do more of it. I did a few shows and eventually did a title change. IC posted in the thread, saying the change made NO sense and that I was a better booker than that. IC was an admin at the time and I had no idea anyone but about 5 people knew I existed.

TM, if you ever find threads like the WZ posters 5 vs 5 tourney and stuff like that.

Apart from that I pretty much was persistent enough to get a full rep bar, and then use that full rep bar over people that joined later than me into making them think I was relevant, then when they realised I wasn't and moved on I also moved onto the next batch of new posters.

Despite the fall out I had with TM, I must admit he did put over a lot of posters. Damn, TM...for every great thing about him, there's also something that's not so great. Anyway, I hope he and his woman are doing all right.

IC and Jake were the main two who sung my praises during my first few months here. Luther was the one who suggested me for mod, so he gets a nod as well.

I'd say TM, NSL, X, Monkey, and Shockey had a hand in getting me fairly accepted. Not that any of you lot really remember me. But, I was sort of "over" at one point.

Guess I can go into detail about those that helped me get over as the essence of wrestling knowledge.

KB helped me log into the forums in general. Without him, I would have been bant. So thank him whenever I'm being an asshole.

IC helped me get over when he had the audacity to say Vader was a superior big man to the likes of Stan Hansen. What I didn't know is that IC was an admin and a devout fan of Vader. Thing is I didn't back down and had proof of Hansen at least being on par with Vader in regards to being a tough S.O.B.

NorCal's the first person I talked to on the forum OUTSIDE the forums. Mind you it was AOL messenger, but we talked about the biz and stuff. Can't forget the Mighty Lariat tag team that came out of nowhere to nearly win that Tag Team Poster tourney.

Shocky gave me my first vote of confidence in becoming a moderator of my beloved Old School Wrestling section. He's also a friend of mine on Facebook, so there's that.

TDigs also helped quite a bit.

The ROTY hot mess involving me, D-Man, Coco, and Ol' Ambiguous Turd helped me to main event status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back