Your "True Opinions" Of Posters?

I'd Wear Pippa Middleton Like A Feedbag - see Tenta.
*Looks around* I don't see Tenta. You skipped him.

Zeven_Zion - A big part of me wants to like him. I don't, but I wish I did.
He is easily the best damn troll in this site. A true one at that.

That took longer than expected. If I didn't mention you, it means I don't have an opinion either way.
I'll take indifference over negativity.

Oh, I wanna do the Prisoners! (Not like that, I've been there before).

Jenks - Not a bad guy, until I heard about what he'd done. Then I didn't like him as much.
Bill Lesnar - He used to be humorous, then he became a big fucking idiot.
Gaping Anus - Just a guy who oversteps the line over & over again.

Now, I know that a lot of time, people will blatantly tell someone they dislike them in a Thread, but sometimes, they won't give away what they think of someone at all.

But, what are your true opinions of certain Posters around the Forums? Just name one and tell us what you think about him. Use me if you have to, I don't care if you love me or hate me.

In my own Raw MVP Thread, TheGore! Repped me saying;

Now I don't agree with that. Also, I don't think you are either.

Triple Naitch - Dude, I think you're brilliant.
Nick - Great Guy
Doc & D-Man - Guys I've never seen eye to eye with.
Y2Rohan - You've been here forever, but you've just started sucking up.

I will bring more to this gradually.

Is this good or bad?

Like fuck if I would be bothered to come up with a list myself. If you want to know what I think of you, or another poster, simply ask me. Or dont.

Fuck it, I'll bite. What do you think of me?

And now I'll do my little list I suppose. There is NOTHING on right now and the kids are sleeping so I got some time to kill.

JGlass, FunKay, Doc, Justin- I lump you all in together because I have essentially have the same thoughts on all of you. You're all cool guys and I enjoy talking wrestling with you, but that's pretty much where it stops. You guys are all into comics and Sci-Fi movies and the like and I honestly just have nothing to say about any of this. I have no personal issues with any of you or what your interests are but we have very little in common other than our love for wrestling it seems. Here; I'll personalize a little bit for each of you though.

FunKay: You're cool. The only person who makes LDs that I actually read.

JGlass: Great wrestling mind, funny guy.

Justin: Chill with the commas.

Doc: I may not talk to you a lot, but your Twitter updates are always interesting to me for some reason.

shattered dreams- You have the uncanny ability to infuriate me to no end yet make me laugh harder than anyone at the same time. We have a lot opposing viewpoints when it comes to wrestling but even when I think I'm completely right, you have a way to make me question it.

Via Armbar- I have always liked you. I think you're a smart dude with an excellent sense of humor. But for whatever reason I feel like you've been a massive twat to me since you've come back. I'm curious to know why, but at the same time I'm not going to lose any fucking sleep over it.

KB- Far more fun when you're angry. I love your old TNA rants. Where'd the passion go?

Slyfox- Even when I think you're wrong I won't argue with you. I'm smart enough to know that you can work me in circles and I'm never going to come out of a debate with you with my pride in tact. That and I don't disagree with you enough to have any kind of real debate anyway.

X- What the hell does your name mean? Seriously I've always wondered that. But yeah, you know your shit and though I can't comprehend how you can sit through Japanese wrestling, I usually enjoy reading your thoughts.

IDR- One of the few guys I genuinely like to debate.

Nick- My favorite wrestling poster right now.

Norcal- Not gonna lie, I always had the idea that he was just a dumb muscle head. I was wrong, like, really really wrong. He doesn't just have a good mind for wrestling, his thoughts on life in general are always spot on. He just doesn't concern himself with trivial bullshit like spelling and perfect grammar.

D-Man- You know your shit but Christ sometimes your brand of humor is just cringe worthy. For every slightly funny post you have I swear there's 5 more of just awful jokes. Somehow you feel it necessary to bash Coco whenever he says something "unfunny" in your opinion but if he did that every time you said something lame, he would really have little time for anything else.

Coco- You seem to go back and forth with me, no? Sometimes you seem to like me, but other times you don't. The difference between you and Armbar is that I actually do prefer to be on your good side so I genuinely want to know what I've done to sway you against me. Other than that, one of the funnier posters here, one of the best wrestling minds, blah blah this is getting repetitive.

That's all for now. I may add more later, I may not.

Via Armbar- I have always liked you. I think you're a smart dude with an excellent sense of humor. But for whatever reason I feel like you've been a massive twat to me since you've come back. I'm curious to know why, but at the same time I'm not going to lose any fucking sleep over it.

I actually made a thread earlier today that you should check out here in the bar room ha. Nothing special going on, I've just been extra cunty in general lately. Nothing against you at all, in fact your one of the handful or so posters here I can jokingly talk shit to and you won't get butthurt about it. We're good ***.

JGlass, FunKay, Doc, Justin- I lump you all in together because I have essentially have the same thoughts on all of you. You're all cool guys and I enjoy talking wrestling with you, but that's pretty much where it stops. You guys are all into comics and Sci-Fi movies and the like and I honestly just have nothing to say about any of this. I have no personal issues with any of you or what your interests are but we have very little in common other than our love for wrestling it seems. Here; I'll personalize a little bit for each of you though.

FunKay: You're cool. The only person who makes LDs that I actually read.

Much appreciated oh great Sandy one.

I actually made a thread earlier today that you should check out here in the bar room ha. Nothing special going on, I've just been extra cunty in general lately. Nothing against you at all, in fact your one of the handful or so posters here I can jokingly talk shit to and you won't get butthurt about it. We're good ***.

I see that. Well good. I have my cunty days as well but I usually tend to take it out on my girl or kids.

enterkey post a pic of your old sig so I can remember if I have an opinion of you.

eq2xe1.png

No shit. Time to get this motherfucker back on track....

Xfear - One of my favorites. Easily angered, but likable.

KB - Busts his ass around here, and knows his shit.

Sly - Probably my favorite poster over the last several months. So cold and ruthless... I love it. Nice guy, if you're not an idiot.

NorCal - I don't know him, at all, but I have never seen a NorCal post that I didn't, A. agree with, or B. find humorous.

IC25 - The only poster of this site who loves WrestleMania VIII as much as I do. Because of this, he does no wrong in my eyes.

Uncle Sam - If he ain't 1st, he sure ain't 3rd. Smartest poster we have, no question.

JMT - I think he hates me. I'm withholding comments until I have confirmation one way or the other.

Lee - Helped me quite a bit after I became a mod. Not familiar with him, as a poster, so that's as far as I'll go.

Doc - Irritatingly optimistic, but how irritating can that really be? A nice guy, but has a mean streak as well.... I like it :)

justinsayne - A total spaz, but respectful of those who deserve it.

Coco - He draws money. Takes his anti-authority role a bit too far, but he's good at it, so it rarely bothers me. When he gives a shit, he's the best around.

D-Man - One of the nicest guys to chat with on here. Can't see how anyone could have a problem with him. Oh, and get that Debate League fired up -- and make sure it doesn't last six months this time around.

Gaping Anus - Right where he belongs, with a fitting handle.

Nate - Probably the guy I get along best with on the forums, and an underrated poster. If you don't like Nate, fuck off.

CH David - If you find a nicer guy around here, let me know - so I can tell you how wrong you are.

Theo - Same boat as CH David.

JGlass - Found him terribly annoying for a long, long time. Now, I enjoy talking with him. I did a complete 180 here, and that rarely happens.

SSC - Makes me laugh.

Jack-Hammer - Doesn't buy into the bullshit around here, and that's appealing. Sometimes I wish I had kept on that same path.

Crock - Another guy who used to annoy the shit out of me, and to be honest, still does from time to time. But, he's nice, and better than at least half of you.

The Brain - See Jack-Hammer, but more social.

Charlie Hedberg - Weirds me out. Never know what the fuck he's talking about.

SNS - Funny guy. Oh, and stop calling him "funny and smart" if he constantly trolls you. It makes you look pathetic. Fight back, you *****es.

Sign Guy - Annoying, but catches more shit than he deserves. Some people follow others into this kind of thing far too often - think that makes you look cool? It doesn't. You look like fucking idiots.

Ferbian - I will never understand why people were so fucking mean to this guy. He's overrated! Oh? Fuck off. Was one of the nicest guys on this board, until he was chased off for no apparent reason. Ridiculous.

Serious Jones - Best gimmick poster of all time.

LSN - He's better than those trolling him. Fact.

Angel - A mean, unfunny troll. But, he's a child, and not worth getting worked up over.

Shattered Dreams - I am finding we have more in common than I had originally thought. Wish he'd watch WWE more often so we could actually end up on the same side of the fence from time to time.

Macca - I hate to admit it, but he makes me laugh from time to time. I still think he's (more than likely) an awful person in real life.

I'd Wear Pippa Middleton Like A Feedbag - see Tenta.

The Dragon Saga - Nice new poster... if he can avoid being banned again for spamming.

Calderownz - Most underrated poster on this board, no question.

Noah - Stop harassing the kid. He's nowhere near the twat young Sully is.

Zeven_Zion - A big part of me wants to like him. I don't, but I wish I did.

That took longer than expected. If I didn't mention you, it means I don't have an opinion either way.
Indifferent to me, eh? This hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back