Your "True Opinions" Of Posters?

Its ok. She and the kid can just go live with you in 9 months. :)

Edit: Damn, I left you out of the poll. People can vote for you under "other".

She can stay with me this whole next semester of college while she's pregnant provided she gives me daily bjs (would feel weird fucking a pregnant woman) ;)

JGlass ought to find a big ol' building and just jump the fuck off.

You cant even beat me, and my wife is preggos. Youre screwed.

Didn't someone start a thread not long ago about how the word "preggos, or preggers" annoyed the shit out of them?? I should've agreed wholeheartedly with that thread while I had the chance. haha

JGlass ought to find a big ol' building and just jump the fuck off.

JGlass should admit what a jobber he is and change his name to JTGlass

JTG265.jpg

Oh, so I disappear and you all gang up on me, eh? Bunch of cowards can't say shit to may face, eh?

Fact of the matter is Dave is one of the worst people we have on this forum. Remember that video of some girl throwing puppies into a raging river? That's an average weekend for Dave. I also have it on good authority that he has a horrible case of halitosis and that he's into scat play.

I am going to go put on one of your nice black t-shirts (the ones you left @ my place) and then proceed to groom my cat. Jericho. The white one.

fake hate flaming is by far one of the lamest things people do here. This isnt a scene from the movie Hook, please do not embarass yourselfs/

[YOUTUBE]Um8mMa5w41A[/YOUTUBE]​

To be honest, I'm the best poster on this site. I know when to post and when not to post. That's a whole hell of a lot more than I can say for most posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back