Your "True Opinions" Of Posters?

I missed it, actually. What happened there?

J4L made a thread poking fun at Macio's name and then Doc made a completely unwarranted and unprovoked post about how he doesn't find him funny, should never have been let out of prison, and other dickish things that I can't remember

J4L made a thread poking fun at Macio's name and then Doc made a completely unwarranted and unprovoked post about how he doesn't find him funny, should never have been let out of prison, and other dickish things that I can't remember

Drama. Gotta love it.

FIFY

I stopped watching wrestling after my first girlfriend when I was 12

:lmao:

loser.
Oh, good for you. Should I hold a parade for you in honor of you growing into your big boy pants at 12? Let me guess, you moved out of your parent's house at 15. Because you are a big boy. Are you sure I'm the loser? I may be wasting my time here talking about wrestling, but at least I don't go around boasting about dating before your balls drop.

That would probably be D-Man

Love getting Rep from enterkey. Always fire one back right away with equal amount of boob action

EDIT: nope, IC25

I was laughing because Killjoy was still arguing w a dude for 10 minutes after he'ld been banned.

JGlass - Found more respect for you from our 1st Match in WZCW, then that cheeky rep you gave me. Always liked you as a Poster, but now even more.

EDIT: I shall Rep Mods when I am allowed to give Rep.

I was laughing because Killjoy was still arguing w a dude for 10 minutes after he'ld been banned.

Well that's for his alts to see, the newest member of the forums "Shootem Shootin" has been looking at these threads. Coincidence? I think not!

It was IC25.

dmxindex.jpg

Mah Nigg*z...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back