Your "True Opinions" Of Posters?

Let's get this thread back on track.

Here are my "true opinions" on various posters.

Dave is a social pariah that should be expelled from this forum. I fail to see what anyone sees in this guy.

Smooth Sexual Chocolate? More like Rough Asexual Vanilla.

Xfear had no right to post those PMs with Sid. No, not because of the violation of trust, but because they made me vomit no less than four times. Absolutely disgusting.

Lee has a stick up his ass. I only say this because D-Man put me up to it.

I think Nate would make a great mod if his username wasn't Sandy Cervix. He fucked himself with that name.

Funkay, where the hell do you get all these weird names? I think he's a fine poster, but the names ruin everything for me, and I've been petitioning IC25 to kick him out of ICE since day 1.

Coco is the most honest man on these forums, and anyone who doubts that should be punished severely.

LSN and I correspond via PM quite often. The topic of most of these PMs are his raging meth addiction. It is Pittsburgh after all.

SNS actually does have an old lady fetish.

I didn't actually photograph Sully's Bar Mitzvah. Everything else I said about it was true, though.

Sly is a computer. No really, this part is true.

Let's get this thread back on track.

Here are my "true opinions" on various posters.

Dave is a social pariah that should be expelled from this forum. I fail to see what anyone sees in this guy.

Smooth Sexual Chocolate? More like Rough Asexual Vanilla.

Xfear had no right to post those PMs with Sid. No, not because of the violation of trust, but because they made me vomit no less than four times. Absolutely disgusting.

Lee has a stick up his ass. I only say this because D-Man put me up to it.

I think Nate would make a great mod if his username wasn't Sandy Cervix. He fucked himself with that name.

Funkay, where the hell do you get all these weird names? I think he's a fine poster, but the names ruin everything for me, and I've been petitioning IC25 to kick him out of ICE since day 1.

Coco is the most honest man on these forums, and anyone who doubts that should be punished severely.

LSN and I correspond via PM quite often. The topic of most of these PMs are his raging meth addiction. It is Pittsburgh after all.

SNS actually does have an old lady fetish.

I didn't actually photograph Sully's Bar Mitzvah. Everything else I said about it was true, though.

Sly is a computer. No really, this part is true.

Not a single mention? :sad:

Classy? More like Trashy JGlassy ;)

Dude, all you do is talk about sex and send GIF's of hot women! How could you not be universally loved?

Ill perma-ban anyone who says otherwise about EK.

Dude, all you do is talk about sex and send GIF's of hot women! How could you not be universally loved?

Ill perma-ban anyone who says otherwise about EK.

I've had some rivalries/enemies in the past but that could possibly be a little bit due to the fact that I sorta maybe kinda antagonized them.

At the end of this, I've deduced two things.

1) I want in on the fight for EK.
2) D-Man, we may have just interacted slightly at the start, but I'm changing my opinion on you. We've not seen eye to eye all time, I still can guarantee that time you accused me of another Alt, it wasn't me, but you're cool.

Some of your arguments with posters have been quite funny. Time to stir some shit up again.

I know, the sad thing is they always thought I was serious or that I thought I was some kind of amazing poster when all I'd ever say was that I was better than them. So many times I've been accused of having a big head when in reality they either can't understand simple statements like that or they themselves assume they're the best posters of all time Kanye style. Good times, good times. Now to only find someone worthy of making me unlazy enough to argue about meaningless shit.

It takes a long time to beat a mod, so long that idk if even I could beat a mod if I were to try my hand at arguing again like I did in the good old days (2010)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back