Your "True Opinions" Of Posters?

Except that's not what you talked about. I talked about why x exists, you talked about how x happened. Not a solid analogy by any means.

Seriously? It's the exact same thing in this situation. Why there are more main eventers is because there are two world titles and two shows. How there got to be more main eventers is because there are two world titles and two shows. You're flat out wrong, don't try to save yourself with bullshit statements.

Seriously? It's the exact same thing in this situation. Why there are more main eventers is because there are two world titles and two shows. How there got to be more main eventers is because there are two world titles and two shows. You're flat out wrong, don't try to save yourself with bullshit statements.

:rolleyes:

Of course that's why there are more main eventers, but the important thing is that there ARE more main eventers. I don't see why that is difficult to comprehend.

:rolleyes:

Of course that's why there are more main eventers, but the important thing is that there ARE more main eventers. I don't see why that is difficult to comprehend.

And why exactly does that matter? Obviously there's more main eventers but that means jack shit. Jack Swagger was a main eventer but he sucked giant donkey cock. The WWE now has watered down main eventers because they need to have a certain number of guys to go after each world title. Basically you're going with the quantity over quality line of thinking. More of something isn't always better.

I'm not going to start the conversation I've been having with Myriad all over with you. Go back and read if you want to get involved.

I've read enough of your posts to know that you seem to like quantity over quality. I'm under the impression that you haven't consistently watched wrestling all that long so I don't know how you can compare two eras when you only witnessed one of those eras on youtube. Basically RAW and Smackdown are two separate WWE's when it comes to world titles and main eventers. Back during the Attitude era is was one world title and one set of main eventers. The eras are completely different yet you are comparing main eventers like they are the same.

Raw and Smackdown are two separate WWEs? That's stupid, we get to see them both represented fairly evenly on all the PPVs. Twice the titles=twice the fun.

I agree that the eras are totally different. This started as me just saying I like the PG era better and then I got jumped all over.

Raw and Smackdown are two separate WWEs? That's stupid, we get to see them both represented fairly evenly on all the PPVs. Twice the titles=twice the fun.

They are separate in the sense that there are two different rosters and therefore two different groups of main event superstars. RAW has more talent then Smackdown yet I'm supposed to consider the main event talent the same? Twice the titles = twice the undeserving main eventers.

I agree that the eras are totally different. This started as me just saying I like the PG era better and then I got jumped all over.

I wasn't here for that but again, when you only witnessed one of the eras as a consistent wrestling fan it's hard for you to compare the two.

Out of Cena, Batista, Rey, Miz, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Edge, Orton, HBK, Undertaker, CM Punk, Jericho, Sheamus, and Kane, who is undeserving of being in the main event? Maybe Kane?

Out of Cena, Batista, Rey, Miz, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Edge, Orton, HBK, Undertaker, CM Punk, Jericho, Sheamus, and Kane, who is undeserving of being in the main event? Maybe Kane?

Jeff Hardy was god awful on the mic and certainly wasn't elite enough to be known as a World Champion. Sheamus did not deserve his run, Kane didn't deserve his last run, Rey Mysterio is not believable as a World Champion, and when CM Punk won the title for the first time I don't think he was ready. With one World Title you are almost guaranteed to get elite guys always holding the belt at all times and only when someone is truly ready will they get the strap. Nowadays it is way to easy to become world champion. Those guys I named could have been deserving of one off title matches but consistently being in the main event or being world champion.

Definite bullshit on Jeff Hardy not deserving his spot. He was over like rover, probably one of the top 3 draws in the company at his peak. You can shit on him all you want but he was more than deserving of being a World Champion.

Not sure why this went on so long. The fact that coloring book mark mentioned Sheamus even once, let alone multiple times, pretty much buries the idea that he has a clue what he is talking about.

Definite bullshit on Jeff Hardy not deserving his spot. He was over like rover, probably one of the top 3 draws in the company at his peak. You can shit on him all you want but he was more than deserving of being a World Champion.

So was Roddy Piper, and he never got a WWF, or World championship. Being over should not mean you get the title. You should be able to represent that brand, which hardy really couldn't. I don't remember a thing about his run, other than the fact he got beat by Punk

So was Roddy Piper, and he never got a WWF, or World championship. Being over should not mean you get the title. You should be able to represent that brand, which hardy really couldn't. I don't remember a thing about his run, other than the fact he got beat by Punk

What? He wasn't just over, he was one of the 3 most popular guys on the roster. Forget all the "representing your brand" noise, that's irrelevant as can be. You put the title on someone if you think the matches/angles with it will draw. Putting the title on Jeff was a safe bet in that regard because he was mega over.

Hardy was essentially the most popular guy in the company, this day and age that translates to major angles, title reigns and mass backing from the people in the back. That's how it works. If Hardy had violated the wellness policy during his time at the top, then sure he would've been fired, but he didn't (just by the skin of his teeth) and he made the company a shit load of money.

Hardy was essentially the most popular guy in the company, this day and age that translates to major angles, title reigns and mass backing from the people in the back. That's how it works. If Hardy had violated the wellness policy during his time at the top, then sure he would've been fired, but he didn't (just by the skin of his teeth) and he made the company a shit load of money.

I bet that tasted awful, huh? Saying something about Jeff Hardy that wasn't negative? :)

Do I have everybodies attention now?

WrestleZone forums, while you sit there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave this thread in three seconds with your laughter and awe, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, WrestleZone forums. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most wrestling forums on the net.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing each others ass.

You’re as good as kissing each others ass as FSWWE was. I don’t know if you’re as good as The Sign Guy though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall! (The Dragon Saga waves to the camera)

I am the best poster in the world.

I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this forum. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because IC25 saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a IC25 guy. You know who else was a IC25 guy? JGlass. And he split this thread just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and JGlass is I’m going to leave this thread in three seconds while he isn't even looking at it.

I’ve grabbed so many of Slyfox696's brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that there just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost five months, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this forum, in that section, even in live discussions! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little lists. I’m not on the cover of the main page of the forum. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in discussions. I’m certainly not on any crappy thread in the Bar Room. I’m not on the logo of this website. I’m not on the signature that’s produced under each of your profiles. I’m not on ICE. I’m not on Fireman's Sam's thread. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Dwayne_Jason was in the WWE Elites, and I was not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving this thread as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are posting on those threads right now. You’re the ones that get on those lists that I'm not mentioned on. And then at five in the morning after a PPV, you try to shove it in my face and get a comedic post from me and try to sell it on another forum because you’re too lazy to go get one yourselves.

I’m leaving this thread in three seconds. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go to LordsofPain.net. Maybe…I’ll go back to WrestlingClique.

(Dragon Saga looks at the camera and waves)

Hey, DD, how you doing?

The reason I’m leaving is you posters. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to post on this thread. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. WrestleZone forums is going to make threads despite yourselves. It has thousands of posters who should be hundreds of thousands. You know why there is not hundreds of thousands? Because WrestleZone surrounds itself with glad-handed, non-sensical, douchebag yes men, like Josh Labar, who’s going to post everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this website will better after Chris Cash is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic friend and his doofus junior reporter and the rest of his stupid staff.

Let me tell you a personal story about WrestleZone alright. We do this whole Hall of Fame thing.

*Mic cut off.*

I don't think anyone has given their "true opinions" on me as of yet.

And that shoot was good TDS, but there aren't too many big names in it.

Honestly I don't know enough to make it come off great - also, like not even a quarter of that are my true feelings towards posters. I just felt like shooting some shit is all.

Anyway, I'll give my opinions on a few posters...

Big Nick Dudley - Darned mod, banning me for spamming. You ought to be ashamed ;) Nah, either way I got my week off like I deserved. A very good poster, especially when it comes to saying things that most people don't wish to say due to negative reactions, especially when he discusses TNA with SD. A solid moderator too.

Shattered Dreams - Honestly, although he trolls the WWE from time-to-time, when it comes to TNA he's very rarely all that biased. Zeven_Zion and Dizzy are monumentally biased towards TNA, while SD just seems to go with the flow, and he takes a comedic tone in a lot of subjects. Example would be his signature - seeing as Vince Russo once said he disliked wrestling when compared to angles, and his signature says, ""Wrestling Matters! I don't think SD takes himself too seriously.

JGlass - I honestly don't think he was all that enthusiastic on me when I first arrived, I remember his first Green Rep to me stated, "I don't always agree with Dragon Saga, but when I do I rep him," but something tells me I've swayed him. As a poster I think he's one of the most solid in the WWE section.

IC25 - Repped me last week, and my rep went up like to the fucking sun! From what I had seen before, he's a very respected person on the forum, reading his article discussing the reactions when wrestlers are in home states and how the crowd is evolving made me realize that the dude has a passion for wrestling wish seduces me. Very nice also - and much like he has said to me, eventually when we collide on a topic I'll enjoy our debate.

xfearbefore - When I arrived, didn't see too many independant wrestling threads - first one I saw was xfear discussing The Best in The World, and from that moment the dude was on my good side. He has a genuine love for wrestling also, some people like it, others love it and he's one that truly has a passion for his hobby. Love his reactions to some comments in LDs - especially when he had to explain to a dude that his job was to write reviews on Pay-Per-Views.

Hamler - One of my favorite posters on the site. One of the best wrestling posters by far, he doesn't bullshit what he thinks and I like that. Most of the time he has to insert some common sense into topics, and since one of the first days I came to the forum we've traded rep back-and-forth. He even said he loves me... Feeling is mutual... No Homo. Okay... A bit of homo.

The Natural - Very similar to Hamler, he doesn't bullshit around things in the wrestling sections - he sticks to his beliefs, much like he is doing in his discussion with JGlass on this thread. Great wrestling poster.

Myriad - I remember he was the second person to rep me when I joined, on a thread discussing why Christian was stripped of the WWE Championship and how it was leading into bigger and better things. He too is very similar to Naitch and Hamler, one of the solid wrestling posters on the site, and tries to detail his posts as best he can to allow the others to understand.

The Sign Guy - My first back-and-forth debate was with you - you are an over the top Ryder mark, and that's one of the only negatives I've seen from you. Overall though you get a lot of guff that maybe you don't deserve but I've seen you bring it on yourself at the same time, you have a tendancy to agree with almost everyone; and you seemed to show this right after people began to critic your posting. You're a good poster but you need to lose a lot of the biasm towards things like Ryder.

FSWWE - You seemed alright when I joined - but Jesus Christ what the fuck are you thinking sometimes? You; much like TSG, show biasm towards your favorite wrestler Drew McIntyre. Asides from that your spat with JGlass, Crock and others was brought on completely by yourself. Take advice when given to you, instead of ignoring it and continuing. Use a translator or spell check too, it honestly may help because you do have broken English. And stop with the constant smilies, makes you seem like you're coming onto people when you reply to them.

xoxFrench Kissxox - By a good long mile, the worst poster I have seen on this entire forum who can post showing at least hints of general intelligence. Your stance towards a lot of wrestling related topics are idiotic and God forbid you were ever allowed to run a company because it would be the biggest abortion in the history of professional wrestling.

Fireman Sam - Has repped me twice, both for comedic posts. Think he's unique - actually, looking at the quote I have in my signature from the very man, he's unique. Defintely unique, and by the way that comment he posted in the LD made me laugh so hard. Has a good mind for wrestling, I'd like to see him a bit more in the wrestling sections as he only makes spariodic appearences from what I see but God damn, funny guy.

I'm bored typing, so in closing... I'm the best poster in the world.

He deserved his spot in a company that had two separate shows and two separate World Titles. If it was 10 years earlier and there was only one World Title and one person to be at the top of the company then I'd bet money Jeff Hardy never would have been given that honor.

Bottom line - if you didn't watch, how can you bash it? You can't. Well, you can, but it sounds ridiculous. I'm a wrestling fan. If I felt this "era" measured up to another, I would have no problem admitting that. I'm completely objective in comparing different periods in wrestling history, even if it doesn't appear that way. If you only watched one half of what you're talking about, sorry, you're not being objective.

I don't think anyone has given their "true opinions" on me as of yet.

And that shoot was good TDS, but there aren't too many big names in it.

You're good to go. Your an argumentative person by nature (this isn't necessarily a bad thing). I'd suggest saving that up for the non-spam sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back