WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 6/6/2011 - With Apologies to Little Jimmy

If Evan Bourne developed a little bit more of a personality, he'd be so much better.

Yeah and they both looked like jokes then too.

Marking out for Booker in the ring again, no idea why, he was awful last time he was in the ring in TNA. He looks good tonight though.

It's like a hazing. Their first live match always has them getting stiff-shotted either by chops or by something legitimately painful as sort of an initiation. It's been that way for years.

Normally, they're on the losing end of a chop-war.

It's the dues they have to pay.

That's What I Am is such a piece of gigantic shit. Watched 20 minutes of it, had to turn it off. Beyond awful.

Yeah and they both looked like jokes then too.

Marking out for Booker in the ring again, no idea why, he was awful last time he was in the ring in TNA. He looks good tonight though.

It's like a hazing. Their first live match always has them getting stiff-shotted either by chops or by something legitimately painful as sort of an initiation. It's been that way for years.

Normally, they're on the losing end of a chop-war.

It's the dues they have to pay.

That's What I Am looks like horseshit.

However, I was wrong about Legendary. It really wasn't half bad.

Advertisement for live Raw show where Stone Cold is supposed to make an appearance. Might have to drive to Long Island.

And yes, I know Ryder lives there.

Advertisement for live Raw show where Stone Cold is supposed to make an appearance. Might have to drive to Long Island.

And yes, I know Ryder lives there.

Want a buddy for the car ride? I won't touch your radio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back