• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 6/6/2011 - With Apologies to Little Jimmy

What I meant was look at him. He looks like a guy that thinks he's better than everyone and that you would love to hate. The first moment I saw him, before I ever heard him say a word I knew that he was going to be good at that kind of heel character.

And Andy looks like a pissed off big guy that doesn't take any shit from anybody, whether it's a fellow wrestler or Vince McMahon, and that could be a face or a heel character. What's your point?

How about the fact that he looked comfortable in the ring earlier with Vince and Austin? That he doesn't waver in his speech or have to think about what he's going to say...it just flows, completely unlike Andy. And he just looked right to me holding that belt in the middle of the ring. That's something that I don't see in everyone

Andy looked pretty damn good holding that belt. And yeah, Andy seemed a little nervous tonight, but you can chalk that up to jitters. With Andy's look and size, he's not going to have to do a lot of talking, his body and facial language will do all the acting he needs.

Silent Rage.... is gonna be a horrible WWE superstar. I wonder if he'll get a gimmick or will he just be another average joe.

Honestly that was a shit way to end Tough Enough. The guy wins...and you stun him? That just makes him look like a joke.

Miz vs. Riley announced for Capital Punishment? Fuck year!

He was in the ring with the US Champion. Did you honestly think he had a chance?

Sort of. I mean, Kofi has been losing to nearly everyone. I thought this was Ryder's beginning push. I'm not a fan of his or anything, I just know alot of people are, and thinks it's funny.

Booker T, back in the ring. That's what's up.

Honestly that was a shit way to end Tough Enough. The guy wins...and you stun him? That just makes him look like a joke.

Miz vs. Riley announced for Capital Punishment? Fuck year!

I'm pretty sure they did something just like that with Tough Enough 3. John and Matt had a little exhibition and then someone(Dreamer?) beat their asses with a Kendo Stick or something.

Zack Ryder is trending on Twitter. Does the order of trending topics mean anything? Because he's at the top of the list.

The crowd has been good. Ryder isn't. Apparently that was his first match on Raw in 2011 :lmao:

The crowd has not been good. They're not even reacting for Booker T. But I'm not surprised Ryder didn't get a huge reaction. If the crowd was red hot, then he might get some cheers, but he's still only achieved a cult following. The more the WWE exposes him, the more of a reaction he will get.

"Y'know sometimes you've gotta keep your words short and sweet because you may have to eat them". This annoys me more than Cole saying VINTAGE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back