• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 6/6/2011 - With Apologies to Little Jimmy

Zack Ryder is trending on Twitter. Does the order of trending topics mean anything? Because he's at the top of the list.

It essentially means your the biggest thing since sliced bread for a few minutes.

Woo Woo Woo You Know it

Bad joke was bad I apologize.

And Andy looks like a pissed off big guy that doesn't take any shit from anybody, whether it's a fellow wrestler or Vince McMahon, and that could be a face or a heel character. What's your point?

Andy looked pretty damn good holding that belt. And yeah, Andy seemed a little nervous tonight, but you can chalk that up to jitters. With Andy's look and size, he's not going to have to do a lot of talking, his body and facial language will do all the acting he needs.

On both accounts here, my answer is simple. I personally prefer the guys that can talk well and/or are more versatile to some big hulking guy that can't talk and can barely wrestle. That's why I love guys like Jericho, Michaels, Hassan, etc. so much. It's why I think Miz and Punk are two of the absolute best in the business today. Because they keep me entertained more than someone like Mason Ryan, Matt Morgan, etc.

I'm pretty sure they did something just like that with Tough Enough 3. John and Matt had a little exhibition and then someone(Dreamer?) beat their asses with a Kendo Stick or something.

Yeah and they both looked like jokes then too.

Marking out for Booker in the ring again, no idea why, he was awful last time he was in the ring in TNA. He looks good tonight though.

Harlem Heat won the WCW Tag Titles a trillion times back in the day.

A trillion and one times actually.

Booker's hitting all of his spots nicely, looks crisp. Good for him, I'd like to see him return as an in-ring competitor full time again, he'd be a good presence in the locker room.

Right on, Bourne gettin' some screen time for once. Glad he's not been totally forgotten.

Double spinaroonie! Double spinaroonie! BAH GAWD A DOUBLE SPINAROONIE KING!

Booker's hitting all of his spots nicely, looks crisp. Good for him, I'd like to see him return as an in-ring competitor full time again, he'd be a good presence in the locker room.

Like I said, they could use him in the ring on Smackdown especially if Christian is turning heel. There's kind of a void behind Orton and Booker would instantly be believable as a top guy. Be a great vet to put the young heels over too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back