• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 6/6/2011 - With Apologies to Little Jimmy

This match is going to be a coming out match for Riley. Much like that Evan Bourne/Cena vs Edge/Sheamus match last year was SUPPOSED TO BE for Bourne.

Yeah, the crowd is dead. They had one quick initial pop for the first note in his music and then nothing. What a shit crowd.

The only WWE film I've seen is The Chaperone because I was feeling mindless one day and had a free trial of Netflix going

It wasn't complete shit but I went into it thinking it was garbage so the expectations were low anyhow. Thats What I am looks like crap though.

Are 22 year olds the target audience for PG? I could of swore it was.

I wonder if they could possibly shove Christian any further down our throats right now.

Eh, whatever. At least I was right about his push.

Next person to say the crowd is dead for the 1,454,343,795,323 time may or may not be banned.

We get it already damn.

Worst live crowd ever?

Especially terrible when Truth comes out with no music and there's ZERO sound.

No pop for Booker T? No pop for Austin? No pop for Riley after he got a great reaction last week?

NO SCREECHING KIDS FOR CENA'S MUSIC OR HIM COMING OUT FROM BEHIND THE CURTAINS?

WWE needs to avoid Richmond from now on, this is embarassing.

Next person to say the crowd is dead for the 1,454,343,795,323 time may or may not be banned.

We get it already damn.
At least one person was still arguing against it. LOL

Seriously though, the ideal ending for this match is a double DQ. Troof/Cena and Miz/Riley break out fighting and ref can't keep control so he calls for the bell and backstage help.

Shit, just remembered Austin is the ref.

Ideal ending is Austin stunning Cena, refusing to count to 3 and then stunning both heels while Riley gets out of town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back