• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 6/6/2011 - With Apologies to Little Jimmy

That's What I Am wasn't that bad. Not very good but I've seen far worse.

I can confidently say that I have not seen worse in a long, long time. And I watch a lot of fuckin' movies. Easy candidate for worst movie this year, I imagine it will be a huge hit in this year's Razzies.

At least one person was still arguing against it. LOL

Seriously though, the ideal ending for this match is a double DQ. Troof/Cena and Miz/Riley break out fighting and ref can't keep control so he calls for the bell and backstage help.

I don't think Steve Austin believes in DQs.

Come on TRUTH! Do that wack as spinaroonie dive move where you dont even touch the other guy and get the win! Don't let super Cena beat you.

Seriously though, the ideal ending for this match is a double DQ. Troof/Cena and Miz/Riley break out fighting and ref can't keep control so he calls for the bell and backstage help.

Yeah that could work, but then again the referee is Steve Fucking Austin. So any and all chances of that are pretty much dead.

Truth is a heel, we get it.

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY SINGLE HEEL IN THE WWE RIGHT NOW A COWARDLY HEEL?

Have they lost their ability to create REAL HEELS? That people are AFRAID WILL BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEIR FAVORITE HERO?

Have they lost their ability to create REAL HEELS? That people are AFRAID WILL BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEIR FAVORITE HERO?

Marketing.

When all your heels are afraid of their own shadows they make Randy Orton and/or John Cena look that much more intimidating to the kiddies.

WHEN THE FUCK DID THOSE GUYS EXIST?!? He's not a big guy like Kane, Show, or even HHH. He's smaller like Flair and Piper, 2 of the best heels ever and low and behold, the were fucking cowardly.

You clearly just started watch Professional Wrestling 6 weeks ago, you need to study a bit more. Unless you enjoy looking like a complete idiot every time your fingers touch the keyboard.

Oh yeah. Cowardly Sheamus. Cowardly Mark Henry. Cowardly Mason Ryan. You see the point I make.

StuSanders13.jpg

WHEN THE FUCK DID THOSE GUYS EXIST?!? He's not a big guy like Kane, Show, or even HHH. He's smaller like Flair and Piper, 2 of the best heels ever and low and behold, the were fucking cowardly.

You clearly just started watch Professional Wrestling 6 weeks ago, you need to study a bit more. Unless you enjoy looking like a complete idiot every time your fingers touch the keyboard.
I've been watching since 1998, actually.

Although, I was admittedly scarred to start with. The first PPV I ever watched was Halloween Havoc '98...you know how that went. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back