• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 6/6/2011 - With Apologies to Little Jimmy

I'd rather perform in Spiderman the Musical than sit here and stare at @TrueKofi in his spidey trunks. I know a kid designed them, but, ouch

what Ziggler typed on his twit. He types pretty freakin fast.

Damn, Ryder's one chance to get some shine, and he gets his ass beat. Classic WWE. Go back to the internet Z-Ryde.

Well, there you have it, Zack Ryder helped put on a solid little match there with Kofi. Obviously it's nothing to write home about, but it was very good for what it was.

Ziggler showing how much he cares about the US title by watching his phone instead of the match, and yet he's scouted Kingston more than anyone else, just not when he happens to wrestle right in front of him.

I swear, I don't understand why there wasn't more pop for Ryder. Seriously, what in the hell is wrong with this crowd?

Solid match, Ryder looked impressive but it got Kofi the win, which is what he needed.

Ziggler was the best wrestler since Punk on commentary.

I swear, I don't understand why there wasn't more pop for Ryder. Seriously, what in the hell is wrong with this crowd?
1. He is a heel. Everybody outside of his internet fans dislikes him.
2. If he did get a pop, we wouldn't know it, because of the jobber entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back