• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 6/6/2011 - With Apologies to Little Jimmy

It's time for the Ryder Revolution to begin! Take care and spike your hair, Ryder will be the Internet Champion and US Champion. Woo woo woo you know it bro!

I had to get that out of my system.

Well, Kofi's getting a vid package. I'm a fan of both Kofi and Ryder. Still though, hope Ryder gets it. He needs it. I just hope Kofi gets into some sort of feud.

Either way, this is gonna be a fun match

They couldn't make enough of these packages to get Kofi over.

PS - The song that went with this one totally blew camel dick.

Ohhhhhhh Radioooooo Your probably playing during the commercial

I like to enter during the break
god knows I can have a 1 minute job

I agree with D-Man, that song sucked, they needed a better one. Still solid package though.

And as one of the biggest Ryder marks on here, there is NO WAY he will win tonight.

WTF does this guy have a title match, could we have atleast gotten a 90 second squash qualifying match, or did I miss something

shit, I missed almost the whole show thanks to the damn neighborhood having a power outage for 3 damn hours! I missed seeing if Truth apologized! Fuck the light company forever!

I don't know X, I could see it being ***.

Sure, it was close. Just didn't quite get over the hump for me to go *** on it. Ending was a bit abrupt, there was no real coherent story or theme to the match and there weren't many good spots. It was solid, yeah. I liked their match last week way more though.

And what the fuck classic heel look are you talking about in Luke?

Which one doesn't belong?

What I meant was look at him. He looks like a guy that thinks he's better than everyone and that you would love to hate. The first moment I saw him, before I ever heard him say a word I knew that he was going to be good at that kind of heel character.

And where was this it factor you spoke of? All he talked about was himself and how good he was, and he never did ANYTHING that wasn't textbook as far as I could see.

How about the fact that he looked comfortable in the ring earlier with Vince and Austin? That he doesn't waver in his speech or have to think about what he's going to say...it just flows, completely unlike Andy. And he just looked right to me holding that belt in the middle of the ring. That's something that I don't see in everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back