• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 6/6/2011 - With Apologies to Little Jimmy

Booker wrestling tonight is probably due to the WCW DVD the same way Animal began wrestling when the Road Warriors DVD was released.

Not necessarily, but I'll go on record right now and say that someone that didn't win will be exponentially more successful than Andy. Imo it's gonna be Luke

Andy won for a reason. He has the look, he has the skill, he has the size, and he has the it factor. Luke didn't have the look or size, and while he had some skill, he didn't have the it factor either. It's cool that you like Luke, but I just don't see him being successful. Hell, I don't really see Martin being all that successful either, and he's my favorite.

The real winner of Tough Enough was Martin and we all know it. Jeremiah, Luke, Andy and he are all going to be stuck in FCW for a while and any (or all, or none) of the three will eventually get the call up. Martin will be the first to be called up, though...he's easily the most ready, in the ring.

I will say this, though...Luke cuts a hell of a better promo than Andy. And he's got more experience in the ring. And he's in better shape. Andy's win was a pretty clear potential choice.

Hopefully that DVD shows up on Netflix instant movies so I don't have to buy or wait for it.

The real winner of Tough Enough was Martin and we all know it. Jeremiah, Luke, Andy and he are all going to be stuck in FCW for a while and any (or all, or none) of the three will eventually get the call up. Martin will be the first to be called up, though...he's easily the most ready, in the ring.

I will say this, though...Luke cuts a hell of a better promo than Andy. And he's got more experience in the ring. And he's in better shape. Andy's win was a pretty clear potential choice.

Actually, Andy won.

Martin got injured. No use in playing that off.

Hopefully that DVD shows up on Netflix instant movies so I don't have to buy or wait for it.
Hell to the yeah. I just watched the Rock DVD last night on instant. AMAZING. The first match on the DVD was Rocky Maivia vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley for the IC title. Talk about fucking history.

Andy won for a reason. He has the look, he has the skill, he has the size, and he has the it factor. Luke didn't have the look or size, and while he had some skill, he didn't have the it factor either. It's cool that you like Luke, but I just don't see him being successful. Hell, I don't really see Martin being all that successful either, and he's my favorite.

What are you smoking? Andy certainly has Luke beat in size but that's it. He just wasn't all that great in the ring...your typical big man that can't really wrestle. You don't have to be big to be successful in wrestling, I have always hated that argument. Luke has a classic heel look, he can actually wrestle, he can talk, he's already getting heat. He was the single person in that house that ever showed me the IT factor to be a WWE superstar

Del Rio doesn't do a whole lot for me, but he does have solid heel work.

Solid heel work? The guy was born to be a fucking heel. He's probably the 2nd best all around performer in the WWE. He has everything nailed down to a fucking tee most importantly his facial mannerisms. I find it hard to believe that guy used to wrestle under a mask because he is such a fucking natural at what he is doing.

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back