WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 6/6/2011 - With Apologies to Little Jimmy

I don't even think it's the city. Stone Cold Steve Austin didn't even have every ass out of their seats. This crowd just sucks.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, one mediocre reaction≠diminishing popularity. Plus, I think his music is kinda drowning out the audience.

Well the thing is, Mozz pointed it out last week so I paid closer attention this week and it was more of the same. His in ring stuff is still getting pops though, so maybe it's just the loud ass entrance.

I love how the announcers incorporate the history between these two, it's a nice touch.

I don't even think it's the city. Stone Cold Steve Austin didn't even have every ass out of their seats. This crowd just sucks.

He was just coming out to announce the winner. They popped hard for Vince, Andy winning, and the whole opening segment. They've been solid

He was just coming out to announce the winner. They popped hard for Vince, Andy winning, and the whole opening segment. They've been solid

Yeah and they popped big for Jeremiah, Cena, Alex Riley, and Truth got mega heat. This crowd has been pretty good.

I want to see a heel Luke vs babyface Andy feud with Austin (Andy) and Vince (Luke) as managers. That'd draw massive money and get both new guys over big thanks to Vince and Austin being involved.

I want to see a heel Luke vs babyface Andy feud with Austin (Andy) and Vince (Luke) as managers. That'd draw massive money and get both new guys over big thanks to Vince and Austin being involved.

Don't hold your breath. They're both going to FCW for some more touching up, first.

What would be even better is if a pissed off Luke interferes and cost Booker the match

That would be awful as it would totally cheapen Andy's win. You're supposed to win the competition to get a WWE contract, not be the runner up.

I'll take it, because Punk did win last week, I'm expecting a grudge match, possibly at CP?

That would be awful as it would totally cheapen Andy's win. You're supposed to win the competition to get a WWE contract, not be the runner up.

Not really. If they play it up like he's not suppose to be there and security drags him away and shit, try to make it look legit. It could set up a feud with him and Andy down the line.

WTF TERRIBLE ENDING. A DDT and a simple top rope splash puts CM Punk away? Laaaame. I wanted a Frog Splash :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back